Chapter 10- Situation Arises

Suggestive/Sensitive themes ahead!(small)

+ Third Person Point of View +
———————————-

Diane focuses her attention on Gowther, not needing him to escape her sight after his stunt. Having to choose between facing her teammate or saving others from his unexplained attack, she's picking the latter.

"Gowther, if you keep this up, we're going to have an issue here! I'd hate to get the Merlin or Captain involved, hell, even Y/N" Diane warned him, narrowing her eyes as her friend.

Gowther's brows furrow in frustration at her words and thought about it for a second, "I admit that would be annoying...so in that case," Gowther summons his sacred treasure, Twin Bow Herritt, and crosses his arms, "as of the others... I'll dispose of you quickly and deal with everyone else later."  he says, threateningly.

"Sacred treasure, Double Bow Harllitt. Along with a blackout!" He announces, spreading his arms out to send his attack outward. An enormous-sized black sphere grew from where Gowther stood, growing in size and reaching out into parts of the town. The sphere eventually fades away, surely its size caught many residents's attention.

"What...What did you do?" Diane questions, removing her arms from shielding her face. Was the attack a fluke? Was she harmed?

Diane looked around seeing those who were witnessing their argument, Guila and Zeal included, unconscious, lying on the ground. "What happened? What did you do to everyone Gowther?!"

"I've rendered all living things unconscious within a three-mile radius from where I am standing whose spirit level is less than 400," he stares at Diane, no remorse on his face as he continues, "In the end...all memories are simply just information. Nothing to just create and delete. But I do wish to find what's beyond that...about emotions."

"Mee too...I don't know why, but I have forgotten about the ones I made with King," Diane breathes, sadness in her voice, "Somehow they slipped through my fingers...! And I'll never forgive myself for that...not ever!"
"But I got them back...! Because they were carved deeply into my heart! Nothing could erase them! If you think memories are something you can change Gowther, then you got another thing coming!!" Diane yells, the waterworks coming back up.

The frustration the teammates felt towards one another was growing, and their actions becoming more and more hostile.

"Incomprehensible," Gowther says, charging towards Diane, bright pink arrows forming in his hands. Diane copies his movements, charging towards Gowther as well.

Getting into a stance, Diane moves quickly and sends out numerous rock pillars toward Gowther who hovers in the air.

Meanwhile in Camelot...

Since the thunderous shaking that was heard throughout Liones, no one knew what was to come from the tremor. But I can say...

The last thing you expect is a giant, rock monster standing outside your castle, threatening to cause terror and destruction amongst your citizens and knights.

A giant beast, known to demons as an Albion, but unknown to other races, stood over the kingdom of Camelot. Led by King Arthur, he stood there, shuddering at the sight but quickly composed himself as he pointed his sword outward.

"Knights and apprentices, you must evacuate and protect the people of the kingdom right away!" Arthur commands, his voice booming as his knights yell. "Yes sir!" they say proudly.
.
.
.
.
.

+ Y/N's Point of View +

After the sudden flash of light that appeared over the Kingdom of Liones, Meliodas, Merlin and I rushed over to find its source. This was frustrating but I guess there isn't a dull moment when the sins are around.