Chapter 6.1- Despicable Plan

+Demon King's Point of View+

I grumbled, looking at the view before me, my daughter-in-law, nearly succumbing to her injuries.

"It's fascinating how she didn't pass out! That's my Y/N for you!" A voice belonging to one of the two...well three peasants I brought along said.

"Indeed it is...did you expect her to survive?" The second voice asked.

I felt remorse for my daughter-in-law, but I couldn't say I didn't see something like this coming.

"No, I didn't expect it. Although she was strong physically, Meliodas got to the best of her emotions." I explained.

"Meliodas? Wha-" the first voice began before I cut them off.

"Meliodas had betrayed his marriage, and the Demon clan by running off with Elizabeth. Y/N here just happened to run up on him but it's been speculated. He murdered his two comrades before coming back to the castle last night. It's sad, the little one was carrying the heir of the royal family."

"She was pregnant?!" The first voice screeched, anger in his voice, "This is what I meant, Meliodas couldn't treat her right! I should've beat his ass at that lunch!"

"You would have lost, sparkle!" Said the third voice now, prompting the first voice to yell.

"Silence!" I grumbled and sighed, "She and the baby are still alive but I needed the assistance of the three of you. Hence I cannot leave the castle and especially with my eldest betrayal, I need you to go plant this woman's body somewhere on the outskirts of Britannia. Gowther, you are to erase any memories of her child at this moment." I hummed.

"Of course your highness," Gowther said, using his powers to manipulate the mind of my daughter-in-law.

"Uh that's cool and all, but if she and the baby are alive, how is she going to forget about her being pregnant." The first voice asked again.

'Getting real sick of him...never in over a thousand years of my life have I dealt with such an annoying being...' I thought before answering. "My power is the ruler. I can cast spells and curses as I wish too." I said focusing on Y/N. After some time, the child that was once in her wound was now in an amniotic sac floating in my hand.

I carefully held the child, my grandson, and simply vanished him from sight, saying nothing of it.

It'll be useful in due time.

"That's amazing!" The first voice screamed.

"Kinoki, don't you know what your inside voice is?" Gowther sneered, looking at the man in disgust.

Kinoki gave Gowther an annoyed look, "You don't know me so shut up."

I groaned, 'he's like a child. Just what the hell was I thinking...' I thought as I cleared my throat, picking up my daughter-in-law.

"You two are to take her into a rural part of Britannia and dispose of her there. Once you return, we'll prep for war. To lessen the chaos that's creeping on us, Gowther, you'll join a part of the Ten Commandments if things go well with you. The plan is to take stations around certain areas. You'll also alter the memory of those in the demon race and convince them that Y/N knew of Meliodas' plans and ran away to avoid punishment. I'm sure word will get back to Meliodas and he'll rush back here into our trap." I hummed as I gave my daughter-in-law to Kinoki so he could carry her.

"Do not disappoint me," I warned, walking away from the two.

Gowther's Point of View

The Demon King's plan wouldn't be successful.