Chapter 3.1- Don't Let Me Go

+Y/N's Point of View +
Date: One and Half Months Later...
Location: Training Grounds outside Demon King's Castle
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sweat poured down my face as I stood off to the side to catch my breath, brows furrowed.

Galand was laughing up a storm as he managed to land a hit on me since I was his training partner for the day.

"How did that feel now little Demoness!? I managed to get a hit on you!" Galand boasted, getting the attention of Zeldris, who was leading the training session today.

"Galand, behave. You need to focus on what's important, you tend to brag.." Zeldris sighed as a few others agreed.

I placed my hands on my hips as I rolled my eyes, nodding my head to Zeldris' words, "You're acting like a child. Don't let the fact you're a Commandment get to your head Galand, I'll still whoop yo' ass." I snarl at him, shaking my head.

'Just who in  the hell does he think he is?!'

Galand stomped his feet and growled as he pointed my way, "Just because you're able to get special training and advance quickly doesn't mean you're going to run over me!" Galand exclaimed before Zeldris walked over to him, "Y/N is the future Queen of the Demon Realm, meaning you're going against The Demon King and Meliodas as well. Do you want that Galand?"

I snickered and averted my gaze to the tall demon, who grew quiet and let out a groan, "No, I don't want that."

Zeldris shook his head, smiling my way and shaking my head, "Continue with training! Everyone!" He commanded.

Time for some self-updates about what I've been up to.

My strength and power increased more and I can now handle missions better than before and I'm on my way to having solo missions.

Speaking of strength, I can recall when I first met Galand, he boasted about beating me. But now I can defeat him effortlessly, and I always get a good laugh out of it.

There have also been a few of me and some of The Ten Commandments who went on missions although I don't have a commandment.

Galand let out a yelp as I flipped his large body over mine into the ground, creating a crater underneath his body, laughing while doing it.

"Y-You bitch.."

"Love you too man, it's all good." I joked as he grumbled.

Some of the other demons laughed at Galand's anger as he stood up, hovering over me, "You think you're some big shot now because you've gained some strength?!" He yells, making me shrug.

"You said it not me so if you believe that, that's on you Galand."

Galand growls as snickers about getting on his nerves, although he was probably one of my favorite Commandments. Melascula, another member of the Commandments, spoke up due to Garland's anger, "Galand, it'll be best for you to calm down now, I don't think it'd be a good id-"

"Quiet Melascula! Looks like I have to teach the newbie a new training lesson here!!" Galand yells, hoisting his weapon now. Zeldris, now aware of Galand's plan, calls out to the demon, "Galand, relax!"

'Why does this guy have so much beef with me?... I'm just here..' I think, crossing my arms as Galand screams profanities.

Galand hitting me or landing a hit on me right now was the least of my worries.

Not because I knew he wouldn't do it, by all means, he would.

It's because I knew, he couldn't do it, he wouldn't be able to.