3. The Disagreement

1521 AD - TENOCHTITLAN

Y/N's POV

Fire.

Burning.

Screams.

My heart ached with sadness as I experienced the people of Aztec tearing themselves apart. Innocent, good people who were blinded by conflict.

Thena, Makkari and I finish off what was left of the Deviants, arriving at a rendezvous point in the forest where we meet the thinkers. Ajak then looks around in confusion, as to where Kingo, Ikaris and Gilgamesh were.

Ajak: Where's the others?

Makkari: 'We had to split up.'

Makari signs to her, I then hiss in pain feeling the giant cut on my leg from the Deviant.

Y/N: There were more Deviants than you said, Phastos.

Phastos: Well I'm sure that was fun for you

Y/N: It was.

He then pulls up a holographic device from his hands, it was a design of the Earth, he pin points a spot on the hologram.

Phastos: Once the others kill these lasts Deviants, we will have eliminated them all from the planet.

He smiles and I force one too. I've grown too attached to these people. I don't want to go to Olympia, maybe it's not worth it.

Suddenly, distant gunshots pull me from my thoughts. It was the humans fighting eachother again. If I had the power I would of stopped them myself peacefully. Druig attempts to mind control them before Ajak interrupts him to stop. A small argument erupts.

Thena: It's too late.

The Goddess of war says darkly, I turn to face her with confusion. Her face was somewhat glitching.

Y/N: Thena?

Thena: Everyone is going to die.

Sersi turned around as Thena produced a spear, I quickly flew her out of the way before going back to Thena who was acting strange. She immediately started attacking everyone with her weapon, stabbing Phastos and hurting Makkari.

Y/N: Thena stop!