7. In The Name Of Science

Jane's POV

Back at the lab, we gave the strange blonde guy some shelter and now Y/N was in the wardrobe, helping him find something to wear.

Darcy was sitting and I was reading my work, also glancing at Thor's shirtless body, I wasn't much interested but that didn't stop me from looking.

He goes for a shirt before suddenly Y/N steps in to stop him. I then feel my knees go to jelly and something erupt in my stomach that felt like butterflies.

Y/N. Was. Shirtless.

Darcy: I had no idea he was hiding all that. I get it, Jane. I totally get it.

I look back at her, angrily that she was speaking a bit too loud. I then turn back around to find that Y/N was wearing a shirt already, unfortunately to my dismay. I mumble a swear word.

Y/N: Take this instead.

I hear him say as he gives a spare shirt to the blonde man. Y/N really seems weirded out by him.

Thor: Thank you... this mortal form has grown weak! I need sustenance!

He says in a very boisterous manner, walking out with no care, Y/N walks towards me with a smile, looking down at me with care in his eyes.

Y/N: Jane, I have to go somewhere.

My face then falls from a smile to a frown, in confusion. Where did he have to go?

Jane: Wait, what? Why?

Y/N: I... got a call, It's really important.

Jane: Oh, okay... need me to drop you off?

He shakes his head softly and I nod, scratching my head nervously. I really liked him and he's been a real asset to my research.

Jane: You will come back right?

I asked him, making strong eye contact

I asked him, making strong eye contact. He looked down at me and took my hand like the most gentle and softest thing in the world.

He pauses for a moment, and I get scared, he seemed so unsure like something was on his mind... but I didn't want to pry.