11. Two Days Later (🍋)

Two Days Later

Jane's POV

It's been two days, and Y/N's not here. Reluctantly, we had to head back to Virginia.

Currently, I was in my kitchen in my small apartment that was a few minutes away from the university.

Very quietly, and sadly, I was eating my cereal at the small wooden table. My thoughts left in a mixture of emotions as I did not know what to feel... Y/N is gone. Right after we had everything set up.

Darcy: Do you know when he's coming back?

The girl with glasses asked while seated on the sofa beside, I simply shrugged. Not knowing how to reply.

Jane: Well, it's only been two days, so

Jane: Well, it's only been two days, so... I don't know. I'm so confused and scared.

Before I could speak, I dropped my spoon and broke down crying. My hands went to my face as I softly sobbed in my palms as I thought of the worst possible things.

I heard Darcy run over to my side and she placed her hands around my body comfortingly, rubbing my back to soothe me as I heavily breathed in my hands.

Darcy: This is why you don't get entangled with hot thousand year old aliens disguised as normal people. It's a cliche... I would never fall for it.

She tried to help with the humour but obviously it wasn't working with me. I sighed and continued to sniff in my hands.

Jane: I love him...

I said in between my sniffles, and I just heard Darcy chuckle..

Darcy: I get that but saying that out loud-

Suddenly, thunder sounds from outside caught both of us off guard. Right outside our window, yellow lighting was seen striking the ground.

Darcy doesn't finish her sentence and I'm left in a shocked state. What the hell just happened?

When the smoke from outside the window settled, a dishevelled... Y/N was outside the house, and he was in a different attire. It was like a grey cosmic suit.