13. Aether

3rd Person POV

After the heart-wrenching conversation with Jane, Y/N felt a deep sense of emptiness inside him. He decided to venture out alone, away from the bustling city, to clear his mind and make sense of his feelings.

Y/N pulled out the device Jane had made for each member of her crew. He saw the radiation signal on the screen and decided to follow it, curious about its origin.

The signal led him to an abandoned factory on the outskirts of London. As he approached the building, he heard faint laughter coming from inside.

Curious, he stepped inside, only to find a group of children playing around with obscure objects.

"Hey, what's going on here?" Y/N asked, trying to hide the sadness in his voice.

The children turned to look at him, wide-eyed and excited. "We found this thing, mister! It makes stuff disappear and reappear!" one of the kids said, pointing above, where it seemed to be some sort of clear portal.

However, things were interesting here. There was a floating truck among other floating items.

Y/N's curiosity got the better of him, and he couldn't resist investigating further. He flew towards the device and observed the objects the children were playing with vanish into thin air and reappear seconds later.

"Be careful!" one of the children warned, but it was too late.

Y/N decided to test the portal himself. He flew straight into it, feeling a strange sensation as if he were passing through dimensions.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
His surroundings were dark, rocky and other worldly. He was not on Earth.

"What is this place?" Y/N muttered to himself, realising he may have screwed up if he couldn't get home.

The Eternal slowly floated upwards and began to go forwards as that seemed like the only way to go...

In the distance, he saw a faint red glow. Intrigued, he approached it cautiously. As he got closer, he noticed that the glow was emanating from some kind of energy source.

He softly landed on the ground and took a step forward

Then touched it.

Before he could react, the red energy surged towards him, enveloping him

Before he could react, the red energy surged towards him, enveloping him. It felt as if an electric shock passed through his body, causing his eyes to turn completely black. Y/N gasped and fell to the ground, unconscious.

 Y/N gasped and fell to the ground, unconscious