Shark week 🦈🩸

I'm Shuichi Saihara, Formerly known as Sayuri Saihara, but thats my dead name.

I'm a trans male but I haven't had the surgery, which unfortunately is the base of this problem. I woke up this morning to find my white sheets stained red. God dammit, been in a killing game for a week already and my period just has to start now!

I carefully collect the fabric, and let out a frustrated sigh to see it bled through to the mattress underneath. I then drag it to the tub where I started to fill it with cold water. I'll need bleach for it... Ugh...

Then there's the god awful cramps and nausea... I turned off the faucet and left it to soak, procrastinating the chore for later.

The blue haired boy groaned as he opened his door and trudged out into the living area. He felt awful, but didn't want to worry his friends by being late.

He opened the door to see most of the others there and the rest trickling in. He sat down between Kaede and Rantaro, with Maki, Kaito, and Kokichi across from them. Honestly if it weren't for Rantaro, Kaito and Maki would have chased the other off by now.

"Hey Shuichi, you look a little tired, Is everything okay? Besides.. you know... heh..." Kaede cleared her throat, cutting herself off.

"yeah.. I just-"

"Was the gremlin messing with you?!"

"Oi! I'm right here air head!"

"No it's just-"

"Just shut up. Everyones tired." Maki shoved Kaito and Kokichi apart as she said that. Shuichi felt guilty as he heard that. It's not like he's the only one with these problems... The other girls have periods too, he's just being an attention hog...

*drip*

He should have just stayed in bed instead of making Kaede worry like that. God he's so awful...

*drip*

"Shuichi?" He's probably being overdramatic just to get pity.

*drip*

"Shuichi what's wrong?" He snapped back to attention as he felt Rantaro's comforting hand placed on his back. He blinked to clear his vision as a few more tears fell from his eyes. Stupid mood swings...

The three across from him had stopped fighting, watching him with concern. He quickly wiped his arm across his eyes before anyone else could see.

"Sorry... I'm not feeling well, I'm going to go..." He stood up from the table and quickly left the other 5 behind. He went to his room and locked the door behind him before curling up on his bed. His period normally gave him horrible mood swings, and he didn't want to snap at someone, or burst into tears again.

It wasn't long before the others came to look for him. He heard his doorbell ring but ignored it as his cramps got worse.

There was talking from the other side of the door, then shuffling ended by a loud click as the door swung open. I assumed it was the others but I couldn't see from under the blankets.

"Shuichi? Do you want us to get Kirumi..?"

"no." It came out muffled but sharp.

"I'm going to get you a glass of water, okay?" Rantaro started to walk away, but it didn't sound like he was leaving. Shuichi's eyes shot open as he jumped up from under the blankets to see Rantaro opening the bathroom door. The other 4 jumped at his sudden movement.

"Rantaro wait!" But he had already seen. He quietly closed the door behind him and faced back towards the others.

"Hah, no need to be embarrassed about the mess, its only a few boxes and papers." Rantaro gave him a carefree smile. Shuichi had his bathroom spotless aside from the bloody sheet, He silently thanked Rantaro for covering for him.

Kokichi jumped on the bed beside me giggling.

"Looks like mr. Detective isn't perfect after all, Nishishi!"

"Oi, leave him alone you rug rat!" Kaito pulled back off almost immediately. The other five spent a few more minutes until Shuichi convinced them he was just tired and they left. Though as the group was leaving Rantaro stayed behind.

"Rantaro.. I-"

"Hey, it's okay, I understand, I have twelve sisters. But just to clarify, whats your prefered gender?"

"I'm, I'm a guy..." Rantaro just smiled and nodded.

"Okay, Well I should catch up with the others, tell me if you need anything!" He waved before opening the door.

"Thank you..." He just nodded again before closing the door behind him.

Stan big brother Rantaro ✊