🕳hah these gay ass bitches 🦵🥖🦵

Shuichi: "I just need to know...Was the fact that you liked me... really a lie...?" Kokichi tensed up and froze as I said that. It looked like he was about to dart off.

Kokichi: "I-"

Shuichi: "Because I like you Kokichi..." I couldn't look him in the face so I stared at the ground nervously.

...

Kokichi: "What did you just say...?" I gulped as I looked him straight in the eye and spoke clearly.

Shuichi: "I like you." Suddenly then all my confidence fell. "Ah- god that sounds childish doesn't it... I- Um- You know I-" Kokichi took a small step forward and placed a finger on my lip. He stared at me in wonder, not saying anything. His violet eyes shined as if they couldn't believe what they were seeing. 

Kokichi: "You're not lying..." Suddenly his eyes started to water and he shoved his face into my chest. "I did lie! I love you Shuichi! God dammit!" He clenched my jacket with his fists while he angrily cried into me. I just wrapped my arms around him while his body shook from his sobbing, He really needed this so I didn't say anything and just let him be. He calmed down after a few minutes and hugged me back.

Kokichi: "I thought... you were dating Kaito.. Heh I guess I'm kinda dumb huh..."

Shuichi: "Huh-? Kaito- Nevermind, It's okay.."

Kokichi: "That's good that we don't have any confusion at least, Ironic huh?" I just sighed and leaned into him.

Shuichi: "Shut up, ahah.." *muah*

Kokichi: "Did you just kiss my head-?"

Shuichi: "Ah! I uhm- Sorry I should have asked..."

Kokichi: "Yeah! Next time kiss me on the lips so I can see you!" He giggled at me as I blushed. "Come on Sweetie pie! Let's go rob the monomono machine."

Shuichi: "Don't call me that-"

Kokichi: "Honey bunny? Snuggy bug? Goo goo beary wary cakes?"

*smack* 

I slapped him in the back of the head causing him to start crying obnoxiously. Then suddenly Kirumi materialized in front of us.

Kirumi: "I heard my son crying."

Shuichi: "What the fu-"

Kokichi: "Yes mommy."

Shuichi: "NO-"

...

..

.

Kokichi: "hmm."

Shuichi: "What's up?" We had left Kirumi and were walking around the lower courtyard.

Kokichi: "Shuichi.." He stopped walking and looked me right in the eye. "We're going to get out of here, and when we do... I want to stay with you." He laughed sadly as he grabbed my hand. "I want us to buy a house together.. maybe get a cat, have kids... Do you think we'll ever be able to do that..?"

Shuichi: "..." I hesitated not sure myself. "I can't say for sure where we'll go or how we'll be.. but I will get us out of here. I swear." He quietly hugged my arm and continued to walk, but he let go and sighed.

Kokichi: "Shuichi.. I need to tell you something important..."

Shuichi: "Okay?" I gestured for him to continue. 

Kokichi: "I know who the mastermind is." He whispered to me before pulling back.

Shuichi: "WHAT!?! HOW!?" He pulled a camera out of his pocket. The one that those mysterious people had given me.