📝 UnTitLeD sToRy PaRt 🧾📖

After everyone settled down and fell for the lies... Geez I'm starting to act like Kokichi. But he does have a point about them being gullible...

Rantaro: "So Tenko knows?"

Shuichi: "Ah- yeah, I'm pretty sure, and I don't think she'll tell."

Rantaro: "At least you know you have another Ally?

Shuichi: "I guess you're kinda right?" Suddenly the door to my room slammed open causing me to yell and Rantaro to jump.

Miu: "DID SOMEBODY SAY I'M GONNA  KEEP YOU UP ALL NIGHT!?!"

Shuici: "Uh that's not what-"

Miu: "I, THE GORGEOUS GIRL GENIUS, INVITE YOU HORNY MEN TO A SPECIAL EVENT!!"

Rantaro: "I don't think Shuichi or me will-"

Miu: "Kaede's gonna be there."

Rantaro: "Sold. Come on Shuichi, I'll make sure it's not too rowdy." He grabbed my arm and started dragging me along.

Shuichi: "Wait why am I coming!?"

...

Kaede: "So that's why Shuichi's here, I didn't expect him to play these kind of games."

Kokichi: "Wowww, so the whore's not above kidnapping!"

Miu: "HeeeEeE, You were the one that wanted him here!"

Kokichi: "Oh? That's not what I remember, I think I said exactly 'having more people here will make it more complex!' Isn't that right?"

Tsumugi: "He does have a point.."

Shuichi: "Okay, but what game are we playing?"

Kokichi: "Truth or dare!"

Miu: "Spin the bottle!"

Korekiyo: "Russian Roulette.."

Angie: "Rituals!"

Kaito: "King of the hill!"

Shuichi: "Oh boy.. that's a lot of different things." I looked over to Rantaro and he just shrugged. He looked over at Kaede who jumped then stepped forward.

Kaede: "oh, uh, why don't we just draw?" The others nodded in agreement and began to right down their ideas. Kirumi got a box, shuffled the options, and drew a card out.

Kirumi: "Truth or dare has been chosen." 

Kokichi: "YAY! Come on! Let's go to the gym and play!" He grabbed Rantaro's and my hand and ran off towards the room. We were followed by everyone where Kokichi excitedly sat down, pulling me and Amami next to him.

Miu: "Fine, fine, I can get behind this, as long as I go first!" No one objected so Miu started. "Bakamatsu, truth or dare?"

Kaede: "Uh.. truth..?" She looked nervous already. 

Miu: "Do you peg Rantaro?" If either of them had been drinking something I can assure you there would have been a shower.

Kaede: "No! Don't ask things like that!" She threw the ballot box at Miu and it smacked her in the face. It popped open and all of the papers spilled out.

Huh...? Every single one of the cards had truth or dare written on them, in the same sparkly purple ink. All in a pen that Kokichi used... 

Miu: "The little bastard rigged the vote!"

Kokichi: "No way! Everyone just loved my idea soooo much!"

Kaito: "That punk!" He punched one fist into the other making Rantaro step between them.