Say adieu to despair

...

..

.

Kaede: "Have we really... escaped..?" I stepped forward with Kokichi and Rantaro at my side as we met back up with our classmates.

Kokichi: "You can thank me for that~"

Kaito: "No way this punk-"

Shuichi: "It's actually thanks to him we could get the mastermind." Everyone seemed surprised, unsure what to say to him.

Kaito: "Wow- I uh... I underestimated you.."

Kaede: "That's amazing Kokichi!"

Kiibo: "I would have never guessed!" Kokichi laughed proudly as the others surrounded him with backhanded compliments and praise. My dad stepped forward interrupting them all.

Naegi: "I have some people that would like to see you.." They all stopped and looked at him.

Tenko: "Hold on! How do we know we can trust this degenerate-"

???: "That's my girl!" Tenko was scooped up by a muscular man with black hair and a goatee. 

???: "Did you see how she threw them! I'm so proud of her!" A woman with messy brown hair came up beside him with a huge smile.

???: "I'm going to laugh if she punches you Nekomaru." A blond man that was shorter than me walked over with his hands in his pockets. He was followed by a tall woman with silver hair.

Kirumi: "Mother? Father?"

Kaede: "Ahah! This is amazing!"  She ran up to them and pulled them into a hug while Kirumi gracefully bowed. As they talked I started to recognise them. The Kuzuryu's and the Owari's..

???: "We got here as soon as we heard!" A red haired woman followed by her blond wife. The Saionji's. They pulled Angie and Himiko into a hug as well.

Korekiyo was met by the Nevermind's, and Miu and Kiibo were met by Mr. Soda. Miss Komaru ran up to Kaito, Ryoma, Gonta and Maki. But... Nobody came for Kokichi...

Kokichi: "So.. you going to go spend time with your family now..?" He turned to me as we stood off to the side.

Shuichi: "Yeah, I think I will." I grabbed his hand as I started to walk, making him jump.

Kokichi: "What are you-"

Shuichi: "You're my family too you know! You said we were going to stay together, and I want the same.." I smiled at him softly as I slowed a bit so he could keep up. My parents turned to us as we walked up. My father with a large smile while my other greeted me.

Makoto: "We really owe it to you both that we could save everyone! I'm so proud of you Shuichi!" He ran up and hugged me.

Kyoko: "And Kokichi." She started off making him look towards her skeptically. "We'd like to appoint you as head of section three in the Usami organization. That branch specializes in deduction and deceiving." his eyes lighted up a bit as he smirked mischievously.

Kokichi: "Ooh hoo hoo~ sounds intriguing.. but..." He stepped back and put his arms behind his back. "I intend to stay with Shuichi thanks!"

Makoto: "Don't worry he's been accepted too, he is the second ultimate detective."

Kokichi: "...." He grabbed me and pulled my shirt so we were face to face. "Shuichi I swear to god if you don't join with me I'm going to set Kaito on fire."

Shuichi: "What- I plan on it don't worry.." I gave him a small kiss and suddenly I turned to see both of my parents staring at me. My mom gave us a gentle smile as always while my dad just looked confused.

Makoto: "Why did you- Wait... Is this a relationship?" He pointed between the two of us before bursting into tears. "You've grown up so much in the time you've been in there!!!"

Kokichi: "I can definitely see which genes come from where."

Shuichi: "Hey- What does that mean!?"

Kokichi: "Nothing Shu~ Nishishi!" I sighed before smiling at him. This is perfect, I'd have life no other way. Thank you Kokichi...

...

..

.

This is the end :P Thanks for reading- I guess I'll need to find a new story to work on

Also if you wanna see some animations my youtube channel is Luckylilcat416! Anyways, see ya!

Oh gosh this is making me emotional ;-;