IX

I slowly opened my eyes and looked around. It took me a moment to remember what exactly happened and why I was in Dreams room. I groan and rub my eyes before burying my head back under the blankets. I hear a chuckle and looked up. I see Dream sitting besides me on his phone. "Good morning shorty." I rolled my eyes and flipped him off before trying to go back to sleep. "Sorry grumpy pants but you need to get up. I have plans for us today. Something to take your mind off everything."

"5 more minutes." I grumbled. "Okay. but if you aren't up in 5 minutes I will get reinforcement." I giggled a bit and smiled. "You don't have any reinforcement." He just chuckles. I close my eyes and lay there trying to fall back asleep. Yet that comfort was shortly ruined as I feel someone jump on me. "Ow get off." I whined as I tried to push whoever it was off of me. "I told you I had reinforcement." I groan and finally look up to see who it was. "SAPPYYYYY! GET UP WE HAVE PLANS TODAY!" I start laughing at how I see Karl's body strung over me.

"Dream that's not fair! You got Karl as reinforcement of course he's going to comply." Dream laughs as he helps Karl drag me out of the bed. Dream handed me a hoodie and some sweats and I go in the bathroom and change. I set the clothes on the counter before looking into the mirror. I cringed as I saw the deep cut above my eye and the black bruise slowly building around it. My nose was also a bit bruised. I sighed and took off my shirt seeing the thousands of bruises that littered. I couldn't look anymore so I quickly changed into Dreams clothes. I smiled as I could smell the subtle scent of Dream and his cologne.

I quickly brush my hair a bit so I don't look like a gremlin the whole day and walked out of the bathroom. I accidentally run into one of Dreams moms. "Oh goodness. Hey Sap I didn't see you there." I smiled. "It's okay Mrs. Taken." "Oh honey please. Call me Callie." I nodded and smiled. She gave me a quick hug before I walked back into Dreams room. "Okay fuckers what exactly are we doing today?" I look up and see Karl and George lowkey cuddling. I look at Karl and smirked as he flipped me off. I laughed and walked over towards Dream.

"Well I was thinking first we could all walk around the park like we did before." I smiled and nodded. "Okay let's go!" Karl yells as he pulls George up and starts walking out the door. I chuckled and rolled my eyes at Karl's eagerness. Dream grabs my hand and we follow them downstairs and out the door. I look at Karl and George talking and joking around then look at Dream. "How long have you known about this?" Dream looks at me and smirks. "George stills deny anything is happening between them but i highly doubt it." I laugh and smile. "Karl does the same."

We get to the park and I laugh as I see Karl drag George over to the swings. I feel Dream pulling me towards them as well. We all sit down and swing while talking and joking. "So Karl George. Wanna tell me what's going on?" I smirk as George blushes and Karl squeaks. "Nothing Sap shut up!" I roll my eyes and chuckle. "Yeah. Sure nothing."

Throughout the whole day we walked and joked around. It honestly felt nice. It really did help me forget the shitty things going on right now. "Sap! did you hear?" I snap from my thoughts and look over at Karl. "Hear what?" "Alex is throwing a party tonight. I think we should all go." "I don't like parties." "It will be fun I promise! Plus it will help and you will have a lot of fun." I look away thinking about it. "Pleaseeee." "It might actually be fun in all honesty Sap. Plus we will be with you the whole time." I sighed before looking at George. "Fine okay I'll go. But the second I lose any of you guys I'm out."

Karl cheered and I laughed. Dream leans down and whispers to me. "If you ever feel uncomfortable at any time just let me know and we can leave okay?" I nod and smiled. It might actually be fun. Plus it will help me a lot. I won't have anytime to think about what's going on at a party. Everything will be alright. Right?

Wrong....

a/n
y'all know i can't go too long without angst-
what do y'all think is gonna happen?👀 lmao anyways here you go with this chapter. i'm trying to throw out a few chapters before i move into my dorm. i'm moving next weekend so i probably won't be very active. i'll also not be too active the month after that just because i'm gonna be starting college and i won't really have the hang of things until later LMAO but HERE YALL GO!
also comment some ideas for future books/future oneshots you would like to see. i do have a oneshot book. and i also am always down for suggestions!! love y'all!