XI

i bolt awake breathing really hard and sweating like crazy. it was another nightmare. ever since the party last week i've been getting terrible nightmares. whether it be what happened that night or ones where i was still with Nate and never met Dream. i look over quickly to see Dream fast asleep. i let a breath out that i didn't realize i was holding.

i looked at his face too see him so peaceful. he had a small smile on his face and his eyelashes laid gently on his freckles cheeks. his blonde curls going every other way. i chuckled at his wild hair. his hoodie rode up his side a bit and i could see a bit of his toned stomach. he truly is the most beautiful guy i've ever seen. i drew circles on his side and cuddled into him more. i take my hand and start messing with his hair.

he moves slightly and i hold in a breath to not wake him. i waited a few minutes before breathing and messing with his hair again. i studied his face more. every little freckle laid perfectly on his cheeks. his lips were parted slightly. i could stare at him forever in all honesty. "take a picture love it'll last longer." i blush as i hear him now knowing he was awake the whole time. he opened his eyes and smiled at me.

"what are you doing awake so early." i frown as the nightmare popped back into my head. "i had a nightmare and it scared me awake." i say quietly and embarrassed. my face heated up more and i looked away. i feel Dream love besides me before i feel his hand gently grab my chin and make me look at him.

"it's okay love. i won't judge. do you want to talk about it." i looked down and frowned more. "i didn't know you. i was still with him and i never met you. i felt so alone and scared." he sits up and grabs my waist making me sit in his lap. "it's okay Sap. i'm here and i will always be here." i look up at him and smile before nodding slowly. he smiles and gently kisses my nose. i giggle and scrunch up my nose from the tickle feeling.

he giggles and starts showering my face in kisses. i giggle more and push him gently away jokingly. he smiles and looks at me before leaning in and pressing a kiss on my lips. i smiled and kissed back while wrapping my arms around him. we pull away and he lays back down and pulls me down on his chest. i hug him tightly while laying my head on his chest. he hugs me back tightly and kisses my head.

he reaches his hand in my hair and starts to play and massage my head. i sigh content my and close my eyes before falling back asleep slowly with a smile on my face.

we decided to skip school today so we could cuddle in bed and just spend time together. currently i'm sitting in Dreams lap clinging to him like a koala while he's on his phone scrolling through twitter. "hey Sap. the love birds finally confirmed it." i gasp and lean up looking at his phone. there a picture of Karl and George kissing with the caption 'my lover boy'. i giggled and grabbed my phone. "whatcha doing?" i look at Dream and smirk before looking back down at my phone.

"texting Karl." he chuckles and watches as i type out my text.

Kar<3

So you and George hmmmmm ;)

SAP SHUSH!

I knew you were together! just couldn't keep your hands off each other could you?

fuck off. you know damn well you're the same with Dream!

i squealed before hiding my phone away from Dream. i see him smirking and laughing at me. "what's wrong pretty boy? what did Karl text you?" i blushed and looked away from him. "n-nothing. just some inappropriate joke." "mhm i see. what was the joke? lemme see." i shake my head rapidly and jump off of him. "no way!" he gets up and starts to walk closer to me. "cmon let me see."

i whines and ran away from him. "no no no no way! it's not important!" he catches me and starts to tickle me. "ahh! n-no D-Dream!" i yell through laughs. Dream then grabbed my phone and ran over to the bed. "no!" i yell and try to grab it. however Dream was already on the text before i could get the phone away from him. he looks up at me with an eyebrow raised and a smirk. i blush and hide away in the pile of blankets on his bed.

"awww is my pretty boy embarrassed?" i blush more and whine. he's never called me his pretty boy before. i feel Dream scoot towards me and pull the blankets off. i hide my face in the sleeves of his hoodie. Dream hovers over me and pulls my hands away from my face. i look away still bright red not wanting to look at him. he grabs my chin gently and makes me look at him.

"are you embarrassed because what Karl said is true? can you really not keep your hands off me hmm?" i blush even more and whine before looking to the side. i gasp when i feel Dreams lips on my neck. i squirm a little and whine again. "Dreammm." i whine quietly. he hums and looks at me. i look at him before whining again. he smirks and leans down to capture my lips in a kiss. i kiss back and wrap my arms around his neck. he bites my bottom lip gently and i gasp.

he slides his tongue in and explores me mouth. he pulls away and i squirm more and whine. he smirks and starts kissing my jawline and slowly moves down my neck. i whine and close my eyes and squirm more. i gasp as he puts his knee between my legs. he bites down gently on my neck before leaving a nice big purple mark. i whine and squirm a bit more. he moves down my neck creating more marks.

he pulls away before looking at me then smirks. he leans in and kisses me again. i pull him closer while whining into the kiss. he pulls away to admire his work. i look at him with pleading eyes and he smirks. he leans close to my ear and whispers. "don't worry pretty boy. i'll give you what you want. but not now. i want it to be special." i blush and hide my face.

he chuckles before kissing my cheek and laying down next to me. he grabs my waist and brings me close to him. i bury myself within his chest while squeezing my legs up into a ball. he plays with my hair while nuzzling his face in the crook of my neck. that moment right there made me realize that i love him and am addicted to him. i realized how lucky and thankful i truly was. and that's when i started planning on telling him how much i love him. i wanted to tell him soon but wanted to make it special.

a/n there you go you horny gremlins. yeah don't think i don't see the "more make out" comments. y'all aren't slick👀 mwhahaha anyways i hope you like this chapter. sorry i haven't been active in awhile. i finally started college and have been trying to get into a school routine again. if only my damn ADHD brain would understand that i need to be on a schedule again lmao but anyways hope you guys like it!!