XIII

we get back to Dreams house and i put the snacks in the fridge, knowing we would want them later. i couldn't find his moms anywhere, no wonder why he wanted to come back here. i blush and smile as i finish putting the snacks away and close the fridge. i feel two arms wrap around me and i gasp.

i turn around and look up at Dream. "hey pretty boy~" i blush and look away. i feel him pull on the ring of the choker, causing me to look back up at him and bite my lip. he smirks and giggles. i whine and pout. "D-Dream. stop teasing me." he smirks and grabs my hand gently as he pulls me up the stairs and to his room.

my breathing hitches and my heart races. i hear him close the door before walking me over to the bed. i sit down next to him and look at him. he smiles softly at me and cups my cheek. "baby. i love you so so much. but i need to know that you are okay with this. i don't want to make you uncomfortable or make you scared." i smile at him and kiss him. this is the reason i love him.

he always makes sure i'm okay and taken care of before himself. he smiles in the kiss and kisses back. i pull away and look up at him with lidded eyes. "i'm okay with it Dreamie. i promise. i know you wouldn't hurt me or use me. you make me feel safe and cared for." he smiles and nods before pushing me down on the bed. my heart pounds loudly and my breathing hitches.

dream hovers over me and leans down to capture my lips in a kiss. i kiss back and wrap my arms around his neck, one of my hands brushing through his hair. he slides his knee between my legs and i gasped. Dream slid his tongue in my mouth and explored every inch. i whine in the kiss and pull him closer.

he pulls away and smirks. i whine and squirm around underneath his grasp. he chuckles and leans back down to kiss my jawline and neck. i bite my lip and whimper as i feel him gently biting and sucking, painting my neck with purple and pink marks. while he kisses my neck, he slides one hand down my side and takes off the belt i had around my waist. he tossed it aside and pulls on my hoodie a bit.

once it becomes untucked from my skirt, he glides his hand under my hoodie around my chest. i whimper more and bite my lip to the point where i think i might have bitten a wound into it. he pulls away from my neck and looks up at me. i look at him with pleading eyes and squirm against his touch. he smirks and leans down to whisper in my ear.

"you are absolutely beautiful baby. i know you're eager but calm down. let me take my time and show you how truly i love you." i let out a breathy quiet moan at his words and close my eyes and nod. he chuckles before swiftly taking off my hoodie. i whine and play with the hem of his shirt. he smirks and lets me take it off of him.

i feel him lean down and kiss all across my chest and stomach, leaving marks on each place his lips touch. i inhale a sharp breath and bite my lip while moaning quietly. trying my hardest not to make too much noise. still picking up old habits i developed thanks to Nathan. i watch as Dream leans towards me and whispers. "baby you don't have to be quiet. you can be as loud as you want. i want to hear your pretty little noises~" i gasp and nod. he smirks and kisses me.

i whine and kiss him back, pulling him as close as i could. i feel his hands slide down my bare sides and mess with the hem of my skirt. i gasp in the kiss and whine. he pulls away and looks at me. "you okay?" i smile softly and nod. he smiles and slips off my skirt.

i whimper as he messes around with the hem of my boxers. "D-Dream. please." he looks up at me and i give him pleading eyes. he smirks and nods before taking off my boxers. he grips my thighs tightly. i inhale and moan softly while shutting my eyes. "mmm. Dr-eam pl-ease.". i murmur out. he chuckles lowly and i let out a breathy moan.

he dips his head down and starts kissing my thighs. i inhale sharply and gently grip the sheets beneath me. i whimper as i feel him bite and suck sweet spots all across my thighs. "D-Dreamm." i whine and squirm. he chuckles again before leaning away. his hands leaves my thighs and i whimper. "shhh don't worry pretty boy. i'll make you feel good again. but i have to make sure i don't hurt you okay love?"