Thank You

AHHHH OMG. the amount of comments and reads this has gotten literally makes my heart happy. i'm so glad you guys liked this book. thank you so much for all the positive feedback!

i know y'all might think "it's just a fic" or "it's just random comments" but you have no idea how much writing this fic actually helped me.

i've been in a really rough patch since starting college and moving out, so to come on this app and write helped me distract myself from the thoughts and feelings i have. and to see so many people read it and comment how much they like it just makes me cry of happiness.

i don't think people really understand why this fandom means so much to me. all the people i've met here and the people that interact with me and love the fics i wrote and stuff genuinely makes me feel less alone. the ccs i've discovered within this fandom has helped me through so much. but i need to give my immense appreciation to the people within the fandom and community.

you guys have helped me feel less alone and helped me feel more comfortable with my special interests and hyperfixations with this fandom and content.

so thank you. SO MUCH! you guys are amazing and i love you all <33

if you ever wanna talk to me without having to reach out via comments on a fic you can totally follow my socials and add me on discord.

and i want you guys to know that i love all the comments and stories within them that y'all share and just the positive vibes you spread!

also to anyone who is in a rough spot, please do not hesitate to speak up about it. i know it's really hard. i still have BIG trouble reaching out, but i promise the sooner you do the sooner you will be able to feel more relieved. the sooner you will feel less alone and more supported

if any of y'all need it here's my socials

snap: xclusjve.m
insta: xclusive.millz
twitter: crewboysmess
discord: Millz#8120

again. thank you all so much! please take care of yourselves <3 i have a new fic in the works and hope to post the first chapter soon. and hopefully you guys will like it as much as you guys like this one! if you have any recommendations as well feel free to tell me! i'm always down for more inspo for fics :)