1.

I was on the balcony waiting for my boyfriend to fly down.

See I'm 20 and I'm a Prince of a powerful kingdom which I try to keep
together. I had a boyfriend who would see me at night for a good reason.

"Alex!" He slowly came down and sat on the railing holding behind my neck
"Hi your highness~"

"Hm that's new~" he kissed me and flew us inside on my bed closing the door while doing so. He kissed until someone knocked, he rolled over and under the bed"Yes come in?"

"Hello your highness sorry if I disturb you."

"No what's wrong?"

"I just came to wish you goodnight"

"Thank you goodnight too!" The door closed and got up to lock it, I turned around and Alex standing in front of me.

"So wanna carry-"

"They always have to say goodnight?"

"They don't have too but I have a good relationship with them why are you jelly~?

"Ew no I seen your guards I'm WAY better"

"Not wrong." He floated outside on the rail playing his bass guitar, I stood infront just watching him.

"I wrote a song for you~"

"Aww really?" He nodded and flew behind me pushing forward with his hips
"I never met a dude that made my heart go boom~"

"Corny~" he chuckled and kept singing.

"It's 6 year since I met you and I couldn't get my mind off you~"

"I was 14 I wasn't even gay~"

"Are you going let me sing my love song or not?"

"Fine fine go ahead" I leaned over the railing as he sang but at the end he put the guitar behind his back and smiled.

"So?"

"I loved it!" He went behind him and wrapped his arms around me"I wanted to give you something.."

"What?" He moved one had and pulled something out his pocket, and handed me a small box. I was praying it was an engagement ring.

"What's the ring for?~"

"Our anniversary~"

"Oh." I closed it and give him it back
"What? Did I mess up something?" I walked back inside but he flew infront of me"What did I do? Did I mess up the song the size of the ring what?"

"I don't want a fucking anniversary ring! I wanted a engagement ring! I told you I want to make things UGH NEVERMIND!"

"Baby I was going to but I got scared!"

"OH NOW YOU'RE SCARED LOOK AT YOU! YOU'RE A WHOLE VAMPIRE FOR GOD SAKE." He walked up to me and give me the box but I knocked it out his hand"I DON'T WANT IT!"

"IT WAS ORIGINALLY FOR A PROPOSAL BUT I GOT SCARED!"

"I rather hear you stutter to ask me to marry you then a fucking anniversary ring!"

"Do you want me to ask you now?"

"Already ruined it."

"Baby please I'm sorry I'm going make up to you I swear"

"Okay." He kissed me then left, I looked on my bed and left his hoodie. I sniffed and my face turned red..

"so sexy.." I put it on and slept in it and will return it in the morning.

-Next Night-

Alex POV:

I was sitting on my bed playing my guitar, I kept flashing back to last night he never yelled at me so and I kept looking at the ring I put infront of a picture of him.

"stop..he doesn't hate you.." I kept repeating myself because I was just thinking to much. Someone knocked on my door so I floated downstairs.

I looked through the window and saw Mark holding something. I took awhile but opened it"Hey..I'm..sorry for last night"

"It's okay"

"I wanna give you this back" he give me back my hoodie blushing"I hope you don't mine I washed it"...hmm strawberries. I smiled and thanked him and hugged him.

"Also I want the ring I'm honestly sorry I feel so ungrateful"

"It's fine come inside" we went up to my room and give him the box but I actually purposed"ALEX NO!" He started crying and fell back on the bed"Is that a good no or a bad no?"

"YES YES ITS A GOOD ONE!" He jumped on me and kissed me over and over.
"You didn't do this just because of yesterday did you?."

"No I been wanting to do it for like a year now"

"A YEAR?!" I chuckled and nodded, he put on the ring kissed it"I have to go now so"

"Can I fly you back your highness?~"

"Annoying but fine~" we went outside and he jumped my back and we slowly floated in the night sky peacefully. I turned around and got him sitting down on my chest.

"DON'T DROP ME YOU ASSHOLE"

"Oh calm down pumpkin~" I put hands on his ass pushing him down to my face
"Going start plan our wedding now?"

"We will but I have stuff to take care of with the kingdom"

"Ughhh ITS ALWAYS THE KINGDOM when am I going have you for myself?"

"YOU HAVE ME ALL NOW!"

"Not enough"

"UGH" We to his bedroom balcony and some people where there, I felt so embarrassed I just sat there on the rail
"Gimme a sec" he went to get everyone out.

I'm always fucking things up..

"Alex can you hear me?"

"Hm what?"

"Come in" I walked inside while he closed the curtains"I made a mistake purposing I knew I should have waited."
"What?"  I sat on his bed and leaned back, he sat down next to me"Nice room"

"Thanks" I looked at him and sighed
"What's wrong?"

"I can't do this..I'm already fucking things up you left for a good 3 hours and everything is falling apart"

"Alex.." I sat up and held my hands, I didn't wanna cause anything else he was important yes and him being with me people already didn't like me so much because I keep "stealing" him.

"The kingdom wants me and I want them too but I can't be completely with out you your support is what makes me stay here"

"My support?"

"Yeah you give me reasons to keep to not quit remember when I didn't want to but you give me all your support"

-Flashback-

"I CAN'T DO THIS ALEX I'M NOT CUT OUT FOR THIS!"

"Mark mark..listen calm down your stressing way too much" I held him close to my chest while he sobbed..

"Don't do if you don't want too. But if you do I'm going support you know matter what I'm not going say you can't because I know you can"

"Really think so?."

"I know so. Now get it your ass out there and become the best prince this kingdom has ever seen" I hugged him and he left

"Thank you Alex."

"No problem love"

-Back-

"Hm guess I did" he got on top of me and smiled, we laid down with rubbing his head I started to doze off.

He snapped up awake and looked embarrassed"I'm sorry you can go if you want." He took off his shoes and changed into a different shirt then just wearing his underwear.

"Can I spend the night~"

"No"

"Aww thank you~" I took off my shoes and laid down on his blanket, he put his leg on me and cuddled with me until he feel asleep. I watched him for a good 20 minutes before falling asleep.