2.

-Next Morning-

I woke up and Mark was sitting down legs crossed infront of me rubbing my head,
"Oh morning!" He kissed my cheek and waited for me to open my eyes completely.

"Jesus Christ the sun" I pulled the blanket over my head so I don't boil up, he got up and closed the curtain which helped a lot. I pulled my hoodie over my head to help more.

I sat up and kissed him"Morning bae~" someone knocked on the door and I didn't bother to hide I just stayed behind him.

He opened it and guard looked behind and saw me then waved"Hi Mr Alex!"

"Hi"

"Hello Your Highness I came to say your breakfast is ready and you have a meeting at 10" he looked behind and looked at me smiling.

"I'm taking the day off I need to plan something's"

"Oh! What's the special thing?"He lifted up the hand and showed the ring"CONGRATS I'll bring your guys breakfast and delay your meetings"

"Thank you!" He hugged him "Also I would like darker curtains to avoid the sun from getting in"

"No problem your majesty" then closed the door. He turned back to me and hugged me"Now you have me all for the day~"

"You did all that..for me?."

"Mhm! I love you a lot so why not" he jumped on me and we jumped into the sun but I had on a hoodie so it was good.

"THANK YOU!" I lifted him up to the top of the castle and smiled"We're in the sun Alex aren't you hot?" I floated infront of him and shook my head

Mark POV:

God I love this boy to death.

He's so goofy yet so lovable, he floated up a little high and I kinda worried he was going get hurt"ALEX LETS GO BACK INSIDE!" I was trying to get down without falling but I missed a step and slit down the roof.

Alex grabbed me and I gripping on to him for my life
"Can you get your nails out my skin we aren't having sex~"

"Nevermind kill me" I played dead until we reached the floor"So dramatic"

We sat down by my desk eating the breakfast while l did some little work"If we had a child what would you name her or him?" I almost chocked on my orange juice and looked at him.

He was smirking and leaned down
"I mean Leo if it's a boy and..I don't have any girl names"

"I mean we could try for one~"

"Could"

"Do you think I would be a good dad?"

"Probably goofy dad I would be the protective one"

"Eh I'll be a mixed of protective and goofy"

"They will have your vampire things and probably my white hair and my eyes"

"Cute baby~"

"Obvious it's mine" I stood up and looked at my ceiling smiling, he flew up the ceiling so I can watch him be a fool"So I'm going to a concert later tonight wanna be free and come?"

"Sure but I'm not singing with you"

"Oh come on not even a little high note" he came up behind me and pushed me forward with his waist. I sat back down on the desk and doodled a bit, he lowered down and sat on my lap.

"Get off you heavy!"

"I don't complain when your on top of me~" he lifted me up and threw up like a child"STOP!" He caught me and laughed.