3.

Mark POV:

I was sitting under a tree waiting for the concert to start"Hey." I flinched but looked up and saw Alex"OH HEY!" We hugged and was quiet.

"Listen I'm sorry I was mad earlier because I overheard you and your guards conversation about me"

"Yea I wanted to tell about it but you left but I'm sorry I don't wanna break up what we have"

"I don't either. I just needed to be alone to be honest" I grabbed his hand and kissed him.

"So wanna go to the concert still?" He nodded, I picked him up and floated over, we stopped over the stage and I just watched questioning.

"Whats wrong?"

"I wrote a song to play about you but now I'm scared"

"About me?."

"Yeah it's kinda dumb."

"I wanna hear and I'm sure everyone of your fans do to~" he hanged over my neck slowly bring us down.

I was so caught in his eyes when we hit the stage I was completely red"Do well~" he whispered in my ear then kissed me and walked off stage.

Mark POV:

I stood on the side watching him perform at his fans go wild over this song about me.

My face was so red knowing I had a whole song made for me, while singing and he walked to the side and grabbed my wrist pulling me on stage.

He pulled the mic away from his mouth from one second just to kiss me then carried on singing.

"Alex this is so embarrassing!" He chuckled and carried me floating up in the sky. The crowd was amazing and I actually enjoyed it, we flew into the woods and he pinned me up again a tree smiling.

"So enjoyed it~?" He stuck his long tongue out and laughed"It was fun!" He kissed me started slowly to pushed himself into me.

"We are in public.."

"Nobody's here~"

"Better at home tho"

"Fine gimme a sec" he pulled away and started to transform into a bat
"Look different."

"Yea this one just fly's the best" he put me on his back and started flying, I held on because I had a huge fear of heights and we was at least 100 meters off the ground.

We landed on my balcony and he transformed back, I pulled him into bedroom and on top of me.

"I love you Alex"
"I love you too Mark~"

He lifted my legs up and we started to make out, I started to get a little impatient so I put my hands under his shirt and he took that to notice.

"Well sorry I was keeping you waiting~" he took off his threw it on the floor, we went back to kissing and he started pulling down my pants and smiling.

He pulled away and took off my shirt so I was now completely naked"Be gentle.."

"Of course love~" he pulled down his pants a little.

"I'm scared as hell.."

"Just relax okay?" I nodded and held on to the sheets, he put it in and started moving"Ahh mm~" he started to go faster and it started to hurt.

"It's hurts stop!"

"C-can't~" he went faster and faster I held on to his neck, my eye were watering"Baby~ BABY~" I felt him cumming and flopped down.
He kept it in to make sure it goes in.

We made eye contact and kissed me,
"Hm you haven't jerked off in a while huh?~

"You have no idea.."

"Should good for you~"

"Please stop talking"

"Whatever I'l get us cleaned up"

"Yea do that" I was tired as hell and I wanted to sleep so bad he give me a shirt from my closet.

"Mind if I stay?~"

"Of course just take off your shoes"

"Will do" he took off his shoes closed the curtains and laid on the blanket
"Hey..I had a lot of fun tonight"

"Me too let's just hope you get pregnant~"

"Whatever~" we kissed goodnight and fell asleep comfortable in each other arms.

(Yes..we will have a male pregnancy because why tf not😍)