4.

I woke up with Alex leg all up on me and him basically crawling on me but asleep
"I see I get no personal space" I got up and headed to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

"Morning love~" I looked in the mirror and Alex like a snake came behind me holding my waist.

"Morning slept well?"

"How couldn't I?~"

"Hm you're right"

"Did you check?" He floated infront of me pressing down on my stomach
"I didn't check I just woke up" he grabbed my legs and placed me on his lap.

He sat down on the sink and kissed me
"Listen even if it doesn't work I'll still be here okay?"

"I know but still kinda scared" I chuckled a bit and leaned my head against his chest. I put my hands in his hair and it was kinda tangled"Oh hell no"

"What?"

"WHY IS YOUR HAIR SO EW"

"Oh wow thanks"

"Imma wash your hair."

"NO!" He tried flying away but I grabbed his leg and he fell to the floor"Thank you for almost killing me"

"No problem now I'm going wash and comb out your hair"

"I don't wanna"

"Too bad" I dragged him to the end of the bath tub"Just stay still" I turned on the shower and wet his hair.

"I hate this..."

"Awww really? I don't give a fuck now stay still" I turned off the shower head and grabbed a comb, brush, shampoo and conditioner.

I got on his lap so it was easier"Okay I like this~" he put his hands on my ass and started to relax while I combed out his hair.

"OW SHIT"

"STAY STILL DAMN"

"IT HURTS!"

"Maybe if you would stop being nasty and comb out your hair it would hurt huh?" We spend at least an hour in the bathroom, we had to blow dry it so it can be fluffy and cute.

"I absolutely hate this"

"Stop it it's going be cute" I blow dried his hair and it was so soft and fluffy, he played with it for a while and smiled
"Hm not so bad"

"Told you"

"Thanks now I look more sexier"

"Yes you do" he lifted me up and laid back down on the bed"I have to ready I can't be in bed all day."

Alex POV:

"Why?"

"I took the day off yesterday I have to make up for it"

"Hm."

"I'm sorry Alex but you have to go"

"What are you kicking me out?"

"Just for the day but at night I'm hosting a ball to celebrate our engagement so..you coming right?."

"Of course I can't miss that it's about me and you after all!"

"Thank you so much again sorry for kicking you out. Look" he give me a umbrella to avoid the sun.

"Be safe love." We kissed and he lead me outside, I waved goodbye and jumped off the balcony.

I floated back to my home to play for guitar which is how I mainly spend my time without Mark. I haven't been really much things to do but I did have a friend we haven't talk for a while so I decided to invite him.