𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏: 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨

Tommy stood up from his desk and walked across the hall to a door that had been roughly painted pink and blue. He knocked gently before pushing it open, trying not to disturb the boy inside. His cousin, Taylor, was sat cross-legged in a corner, quietly singing to himself as he played a song on guitar. "Hey Tay, one of my friends wants to talk to you, you don't have to if you don't want to," Tommy spoke from the doorway, looking around the room.

Taylor had moved in less than a week ago and the room was already completely different from the plain white room it had started as. Three of the walls were now a pale blue and the fourth was a light pink. The wall to the left of the door had Taylor's guitars, basses and skateboards hung on it, with amps, cables and safety gear on the floor below. The other walls were covered in posters, drawings, cheap records. Shelves of books and fake plants, a desk, a few rugs and the bed, which was covered in a tangle of blankets and stuffed animals took up the rest of the room. Finally, in the corner was a beanbag where Taylor sat.

Taylor and Tommy were cousins. They'd always been close, seeing each other more as brothers. While Tommy tended to be more awkward and loud, Taylor was confident but quiet. Despite being almost two years older, Taylor was a lot smaller than Tommy. The pair both had blue eyes but the rest of their looks were completely different. Taylor's hair was dyed a light blue with streaks of pink that you wouldn't notice unless you looked closely. He always dressed in all black, almost always wearing a pair of dusty, beat up black converse. He also often wore makeup. The cousins were the definition of polar opposites.

"Sure, why not? Are you going to try to make me play minecraft again?" Taylor said, standing up and hanging up his guitar. "I wasn't going to make you play minecraft, not after last time," the younger boy laughed, remembering the time he tried to record a minecraft video with Taylor. It didn't go well. "That's probably for the best," Taylor agreed as the two left the room.

"Hey Ranboob, I'm back and I've got the cousin with me," Tommy spoke as he sat back down and put on his headphones. Taylor heard his cousin say something about putting the call on speaker while he pulled over a spare chair from the corner.

"Can you both hear me now?" Taylor heard a lower voice with an american accent. "I can but I'm not sure Tom can," Taylor joked, getting a light slap on the arm and a "fuck you" from Tommy. "Wait do you want to use your real name or your nickname?" Tommy asked. "Most people just call me Ghost so I'd say stick with that," he responded, getting more comfortable on the chair.

"Hi then Ghost," the voice, that Taylor guessed was Ranboo, spoke. "Hello Ranboo," Taylor smiled. "I just wanted to say, your singing and guitar sounded really good!" Taylor blushed slightly at the compliment but shook it off. "Thanks! Music is just a hobby really for me. Do you play any instruments boob boy?" Taylor asked. "I don't even- I don't play any instruments, I mainly just play video games," the boy behind the screen replied.

"The only game I play is stardew, I have just a slight addiction to it" Taylor laughed. "I've actually wanted to play that for a while, if you want to we could maybe start a farm together," Ranboo said nervously. "Ranboo are you flirting with my cousin?" Tommy yelled while laughing. "What? No! I'm just talking to him!" Ranboo exclaimed. Taylor just rolled his eyes and slid down in the chair. He was now sitting sideways on the chair with his legs over one arm and his head hanging upside down off the other. He pulled his phone out of his pocket and ignored the two arguing jokingly.

【♡】♥︎【♡】♥︎【♡】♥︎【♡】♥︎【♡】

Niki <33

NIKI!
ARE YOU WATCHING THIS SHIT??

hi tay!
i am! its funny seeing tommy get so over protective lmao