𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐: 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩

Taylor woke up to his alarm clock blaring. He quickly shut it off and dragged himself out of bed. He hated mornings but at least his job payed decently and he enjoyed it. He quickly pulled on some baggy jeans and a jumper. He carefully put on some eyeliner and jewellery and tidied up his hair before putting on a pair of shoes, some dusty old converse that were worn down by skating. And with that he threw on a pair of headphones, put his rucksack over his shoulders and walked out of the front door, his board in his hand.

Taylor skated down the streets, weaving through traffic with music playing in his ears. He loved this trip every morning, the cool air blowing through his hair. By the time he reached the shop his hair was a mess again but it was worth it. Skating was always better than driving.

Taylor smiled at his colleagues as he walked in, before walking downstairs to the basement, where Blaze was already setting up the rooms. Taylor, Blaze and Mimi were the three tattoo artists and piercers at the shop.

The upstairs was an alternative clothes shop while downstairs was a tattoo and piercing shop. Blaze was just a couple of months older than Taylor. They had dyed bright orange hair and too many piercings to count. Mimi was slightly older and was seen almost as an older sister figure by Taylor. She had green hair and the left side of her body was almost completely covered in tattoos.

"Hey Blaze, how busy are we today?" Taylor greeted his friend. "Oh hey Ghost! You scared me there, creepin' up on me! Today ain't too bad as long as we don't get many walk ins," Blaze spoke, surprised at Taylor's sudden presence. The nickname 'Ghost' actually came from how quiet Taylor was, making it appear as if he was a ghost, randomly appearing. "As long as I don't get any more thirteen year olds trying to get me to tattoo them using their mum's drivers licence it should be fine," Taylor joked, and the pair broke out into laughter, barely noticing Mimi walk in.

After a few hours of work, Taylor was on his lunch break. He was sat halfway down the steps to the basement, waiting for Niki to come pick him up. As soon as he heard the usual call of "Ghost! Your wife's here!" from one of the staff members upstairs he stood up and ran up to greet her. "Hey Tay! How's your day going so far?" Niki asked, the pair walking out of the door to go to a nearby cafe.

"It's been pretty good, I had a quick appointment with one of my regulars to finish up a big piece I've been working on for a couple months and then I had a couple of people come in for piercings so it's been chill, how about you?" Taylor rambled. "That sounds nice, I've just been tidying up my house a bit since Jack's coming over later to hang out and record. You could join us if you want?"

"That sounds fun, Tommy's doing a decorating stream with Ash and Rue later and I'd rather not do manual labour with them all, I might be a bit late though since I'm getting another piercing after work," Taylor laughed nervously. Niki opened the door to the cafe and looked back at Taylor. "Should I even ask what you're getting done?" Niki asked, confused about why she was friends with this idiot. "I'm not getting my dick stabbed if that's what your thinking," Taylor defended himself. Niki shot him a glare. The blue haired boy laughed and the two went to sit in a booth in the corner.

"Wait so what are we doing with Jack?" Taylor asked. "I was thinking we could bake something? Maybe some biscuits and cupcakes?" Niki answered unsurely. "That sounds so fun! Should I grab some ingredients for you when I'm heading over? I'm heading past a shop anyway" Taylor rambled. "If you don't mind, I need some more flour, sugar and chocolate chips. And maybe some drinks? I can pay you back," Niki listed off ingredients she needed. "You don't need to pay me back, I'll grab some beers and vodka on the way over too," Taylor finally convinced Niki to let him pay.

【♡】♥︎【♡】♥︎【♡】♥︎【♡】♥︎【♡】

"HONEY I'M HOME!" Taylor yelled, barging into Niki's flat, shopping bag in one hand and skateboard in the other. "TAYLOR! MY MAN!" Jack ran out and hugged the shorter. "How've you been? It's been so long!" the bald man asked. "It's been good! I've only had to pierce two guys dicks since I last saw you, how about you?" Taylor laughed. "What the fuck? I've been good though."