Chapter 8: Smash or Pass

Taylor leaned back in his chair to crack his back. He'd spent the entire day hunched over tattooing people so his spine was killing him. He groaned at the pain from sitting like that all day while Blaze laughed at him on their way out of the shop. Taylor flipped them off before getting back to cleaning up his station to go home.

Five minutes later Taylor heard the bell ring on the counter, meaning a customer was there. He sighed, guessing he had one last piercing walk in. But as soon as he walked into the front of the shop he recognised who it was. Noah was standing there with a grin on his face. "Hey Ghost, you wanna come over when you finish up here?" they asked. "Sure, I just finished cleaning up, just let me grab my shit and lock up," Taylor smiled, quickly going to grab his bag and board from the back.

Soon after, the pair were walking back upstairs and out through the clothes shop. Taylor's tattoo shop was in the basement of an alt clothes shop which helped get the artists quite a few clients. Taylor gave the girl working in the clothes shop a wave on the way out and then he and Ranboo began the walk back to the blonde's house.

"So what do you want to do?" Taylor asked, sitting upside down on the sofa. "If you want we could stream?" Noah questioned from where they were sat on the floor. "Sure!" Taylor responded, before the two walked up to Ranboo's office.

"Wait could we play a shitty dating sim" Taylor grinned. Noah agreed immediately and began looking on Steam. As soon as Taylor saw a free fnaf themed one with awful reviews, there was no changing his mind. And that is how Ranboo and Taylor spent a whole stream debating what fnaf character was most attractive.

"Ok but hear me out-" Taylor started before Noah interrupted him. "If you have to say 'hear me out' then there's already a problem!" "Ok but look, I may be gay but Chica do be kinda-" Taylor was again interrupted by Ranboo. "Ghost, you're simply just wrong."

Eventually they stopped fighting and it turned more into a Q&A stream.

(a/n i wrote up to this point on friday and now its saturday night and im very drunk rn so if my spellinfs shit qnd nothing makes sense im sorry blame my dad for giving me random shite from the liquor cabinet idk what ive been drinking i lost track of it after the cognac anygays back to the story)

After the stream the pair collapsed onto Noah's sofa exhausted. "Can we order some ramen?" Taylor asked. "Sure, I'm starving," Ranboo replied, taking out his phone to order some. "Could you find a movie to watch?" They asked, handing Taylor the remote.

Not long after, the pair were curled up on the sofa with their food watching Enola Holmes. Taylor had decided to smash or pass every character he saw while Noah laughed at him.

When the movie ended, Taylor jokingly pointed at Ranboo and said "Smash." Noah blushed bright red and stuttered while Taylor laughed. "What the hell Tay!" they yelled. "I mean I would," Taylor smirked, making the taller blush even harder.

"No more talking for you," Ranboo put his hand over Taylor's mouth, the shorter faking anger. He licked the blonde's hand, making them pull away in disgust. "Kinky," Taylor joked.

"What the fuck Taylor," Noah laughed. "Oh em gee the RanbooLive swore!" The shorter giggled.

(q/n i hte that word ew fusck i canr spell im drfinitley editing thid lqrter)

⚪⚫⚫⚫

⚪⚫⚫⚫

⚫⚪⚫⚫

⚫⚪⚫⚫

⚫⚫⚪⚫

⚫⚫⚪⚫

⚫⚫⚫⚪

⚫⚫⚫⚪

liked by ghost

liked by ghost.onboard and others
ranboomc when he forces you to go outside smh
view comments...

HI HI HI SOBER NOAH HERE

bro the amount of editing that took, my hungover brain cant handle it

that shit was almost as badly spelled as my immortal

anygays i need to go put up the christmas tree and also skip school tomorrow cos my life has gone to shit 🥰

but hey is it even possible to write fanfiction AND have a stable life lmao

i gotta go but see ya next update

-noah, 11/12/22