Chapter 7: The Morning After

Taylor woke up in an unfamiliar bed, with an unfamiliar warmth against his back. An arm was wrapped around him too, with a hand resting gently on his stomach, while another hand was held tightly in his own. It took them a second to realise, but those hands could only belong to one person.

Ranboo.

The brownish blondes hands were recognisable purely by their sheer size. And the faint callouses from their keyboard, but every streamer had those so that didn't help much. Taylor tried to sit up but they couldn't, the weight of the arm around them keeping them in bed. He decided to just lay there and think about whatever random shit came to mind.

"Mornin' Taylor," Noah spoke, their voice deeper from sleep, pulling Taylor out of his thoughts. "Good morning Ran, how did you sleep?" the blue haired boy asked. Ranboo mumbled something that sounded like "good" before the pair fell into a comfortable silence until they had to get up.

xXx

When Noah and Taylor eventually made it to the kitchen they were shocked at the mess Tommy had made trying to cook breakfast. Ash was stood in a corner laughing quietly and recording for his vlog channel while Tommy cursed, trying to clean up. Somehow the jug he was using to mix up pancake batter in was practically empty, while eggs, flour, milk and for some reason what smelled like vinegar were spilled all over the counters. 

"What the fuck Thomas." Taylor stated, glaring daggers into the blonde.

Tommy shrunk under the blue haired boys glare, confusing Noah and Ash who stared at him, holding back laughter. "It's not fucking funny! He fucking threw an encyclopedia at me once!" Tommy tried to explain. "And I'd do it again."

This sent Tommy running to hide in his room while Taylor, Ranboo and Ash cleaned up and made some food better than Tommy's milky vinegar and eggs sprinkled with flour. Instead, Taylor made cinnamon waffles with sliced bananas and maple syrup with a fresh smoothie. They also may have poured an entire jar of cinnamon into the last bit of batter to make Tommy a special waffle as revenge for him destroying the kitchen.

xXx

Taylor had decided after almost killing Tommy at breakfast, to go shopping with Ash and Ranboo. It was warm outside so Taylor was abled to skate while Ash recorded clips for his vlog. After a few shops they started walking to a cafe to get lunch. They decided on a small Italian cafe since the three all agreed on pizza for lunch. 

They were having a casual conversation without anyone recording when Ash asked, "Wait I don't want to sound weird but are you two dating or just friends, Tommy said you were cuddling last night but I dont want to make any assumptions you know?" "Yeah were just friends Ash," Taylor confirmed. Ash nodded and took a sip of his drink before Ranboo changed the topic.

"How are things going in Lovejoy?" They asked, giving Ash a chance to explain their new projects. Eventually they finished their meal and started heading to the skatepark to find Key. Ever since Taylor and Key met they'd been best friends and Key got along well with Taylor's other friends too.

xXx

As soon as they reached the park Taylor practically threw their board at Ranboo and ran towards Key. The purple haired teen didn't see him approaching and squeaked in shock when Taylor jumped on their back. "Fuck you Ghost!" They yelled, making Ranboo and Ash laugh. Ranboo handed Taylor back his board before the four walked into the skatepark.

Ash and Ranboo sat on top of one of the ramps that was never used, talking and recording clips for Ash's vlog while Taylor and Key skated. Each time one of them dropped into the bowl they tried to outdo each other, which mostly ended up with Key falling flat on their face and Taylor flexing his " fucking emo heart attack juice" sponsorship.