CHAPTER 1

Hi guy just a quick author's note in this AU harry did not go to his aunt but to the Weasley because dumbledoor I mean Dumbledore need his precious little boy close so it could be easy to play his game

That's all I hope you enjoy this chapter byee!!
______________________________
-------------------------

3rd person POV

The screen show a tower like house built in the middle of nowhere almost.

Everyone is confused especially the general himself on why are they showing this house when it supposedly about his beloved Queen, each second goes by his was getting impatient he just want to see her, to know that she's real and not a imagination.

The scene change as it show a room shared by two boys, one of boy who has red hair woke up early as he was eager to buy what he need in hogwarts, immediately he when to bed next to him and shake the other boy awake.

"harry wake up!, wake up!!" said the boy to Harry as he begins to wake up and look at him confused.

why did you wake me up? it's too early ron!" harry said slightly annoyed that some one woke him up.

"Because we're going to Diagon Alley to buy are school supplies for hogwarts!!" Ron said practically screaming.

Harry immediately get up to get ready along with Ron knowing the Diagon Alley will be full of people since it's almost back to school.

Everyone except the slytherin who just rolled their eye's at him smiled at the boy who live completely forgetting that this is the story of his sister, while the guest were confused not knowing what is a Diagon alley.

"Diagon Alley what's that?" Mal asked out loud wanting to know more about this Alley.

A boy close to him answered his question, "It's a place where witch and wizard buy the things they need in school, or in a daily basis, I'm Blaise Zabini by the way"

"pleasure to meet you, and thanks for explaining" Mal said to blaise with a smile.

Blaise nodded and turn himself to face the General himself.

"You're General Kirigan right?" Blaise asked

While the General nodded his head confused on why is he asking.

"I know Victoria she's like a big sister too me so if you hurt her in any way you will mess with me and the people that loved her, so treat her like a queen not a princess because she hate being look down, and don't worry about the soulmate thing she knows about it " Blaise said to him they maybe soulmate but that doesn't stop him for being protective over his big sister.

"I guarantee you that I will not hurt her or treat her like a fragile doll, instead she will be worship like queen she is, knowing that she's strong enough to handle anything but that doesn't stop me for trying to protect her with my life. Thank you for informing me about her knowing are bond together" Kirigan said to him, he was happy that his beloved know about the soulmate bond and also curious on how she knew about them being soulmate.

Harry and some of the Weasley family are seen entering the Diagon Alley.

The Grisha and the Crow's look at place in awe it was crowded yet it's beautiful

"Wow, I wanna go there!" Jesper said looking at place.

Kaz who was beside him hit him with the cane under the table making him whine.

Everyone can be seen looking at harry and the Weasley. While harry, ginny, Ron, and Molly loved the attention, Fred and George hated it. They hate it when people look at their way just to see the boy who live.

The twins and Harry don't really get along due to Harry being full of himself, keep on bragging about how he defeated the dark lord when he was just a baby.

"I'm not full of myself, you're just jealous because I'm the boy who live!" a boy said who the guest assumed is Harry. Almost everyone immediately agreed to him as if he's some type of king.

The guest looked at the so called the boy who live in disgust. How can at such a young age he's already ignorant, selfish, and smug.

" great another person who thinks he's the king of the world, and here I thought I'm going to be able to watch my mate at peace, well I guess not, saints give strength." Kirigan said to himself.

Since they already got there money, all they have to do is go to each store and buy what they needed.

Time skip after they bought everything they needed.

They all went home to rest in order to wake up early for the train.

After the scene ended. They where waiting for the next scene to appear so they can saw what happened next.

Aleksander was eager for the next scene to appear after having a feeling that his beloved might appear on it.