CHAPTER 8

Aleksander's POV

The scene continued as Draco look at Harry with a angry expression, while Harry and his friends continued to laugh.

Some of the Gryffindor look at harry in disbelief on how there savior can say that to his fellow house mate, while the Slytherin glare at him.

We couldn't believe that a boy like him can say such cruel words to Neville.

He is truly not what people think of him to be, he is nothing but a arrogant, spoiled, and smug boy who thinks he can do everything he want.

I look at my mate and see her glaring daggers at the screen, her eye's held so much fury, I immediately drew circle on her waist hoping to calm her down, which seemed to do the trick as she snuggle closer to me by placing her head on my chest making me smile as I place a loving kiss on her forehead.

The scene change where Victoria can be seen talking to the goblin.

"Would you like to visit the vaults miss Black?" the goblin asked her.

"if it's not a trouble, then yes please" Victoria said wanting to see this vaults of her.

With that they made their way to the vaults, the first vault that they opened was the Gryffindor vault.

The vault was filled with golds, some rare diamonds, along with many more treasures. Then one by one they started to visit all the vaults.

All of them were filled with golds, diamonds, books, and some precious treasures.

Everyone stared at the screen with mouth drop on the floor and I was one of them, Victoria was not just rich she's more than that not only that, we have not seen her open the vault that she and I shared knowing that it's nothing compare to all the vaults.

" I would like to open the Le fay vault when I have my soulmate with me please" Victoria said she doesn't want to open the Le fay vault until her soulmate was not here with her, this is their vault therefore they must open it together.

I look at Victoria with a soft smile on my face, I was happy to know that she wants to open the vault we shared together.

"I think you should have open the vault we shared my love" I said to her, as I  brought her delicate hand to my lips giving it a kiss.

I saw Victoria shook her head as she look at me, in the eye filled with love and adoration making my heart speed a beat.

"I want us to open it together and I won't open until you are not their with me, we will do it together." Victoria said as she gave me a determined look, I can't help but peck her soft lips, the moment I pulled away from her lips I watch as she start to turned red making me chuckled at her cuteness as she buried her face deep in my chest as if she was trying to hide the blush on beautiful face.

"Very well miss Black we promise you that we will look after the Le fay vault"

"Thank you I would also like request to you guard my vaults, along with the vaults that belong to Aleksander and his family make sure one touches a thing from our vaults."

"Of course right away we will keep track on all of you're vaults, along with the Morozova vaults."

"Thank you so much for everything mister goblin, I would take my leave now for I have a lot of things to do again thank you for your help."

" it was my honor to help you miss Black, and beside you are no different you are our friend and we will always willing to help you, please be careful on your way out "

With that Victoria gave him one last smile before bowing and then she left the Gringotts making her way back to hogwarts to finish some of the work she needed to do.

" Thank you for looking after our vaults my dear " mother said while looking at Victoria with eyes filled with love of a mother.

"You're welcome mother, you know that I will do anything for you and Aleksander." Victoria said as she look at me making me smile, I thank the saints for giving me her as my soulmate, I already made a promise to myself that to get revenge on anyone who try to hurt her I promise will give them the pain they never felt before.

" And would do more than that my love I would cover the world with my shadows for you, all you have to do is asked and I would do it now if I have to." I said it's true I would to anything for her, if she asked me to make the fold smaller I would dot it in a heart beat for her just for her.