CHAPTER 3

Aleksander's POV

We watch as screen show the next scene.

"Wicked"

The new student walk through the corridor, up the stairs and stop facing the witch who is dressed in green.

"Minnie!!" i heard the father of my mate yelled.

"Mr Black please do not call me that" the professor said to him.

While Sirius just smiled at her indicating that he was not going to stop calling her Minnie.

"Welcome to hogwarts. Now, in a few moments, you will walk pass through these door and join your classmate, but before you can take your seat you must be sorted in houses."

"Wait before you can continue can you please explain to us what houses are there?" Fredyor asked the people wanting to know what is the meaning of each houses in hogwarts.

"I myself is also curious on what are the meaning your houses." I said to them, as the girl named Daphne start to explain to us the houses.

"Gryffindor are known for their courage and bravery, while the Hufflepuff are known for their loyalty and kindness. Next is Ravenclaw they are known for their thrist of knowledge, they are also known as the smartest house. Lastly is us the Slytherin who are very known for being ambitious and cunning, which later on will be explained by someone. "

They nodded their head understanding each information that is given to them. While I silently wait for someone to explain on why are they view almost by everyone as the Evil house.

" They are Gryffindor "

The lions cheered for their which is too for mine and everyone's liking.

" Hufflepuff "

The Hufflepuff cheered for their house, but also making sure that they were not as loud the Gryffindor.

"Ravenclaw"

The Ravenclaw cheered as well but also try to keep their voice down.

"And Slytherin"

The Slytherin politely clap their hands while having a proud look on their faces.

"Now while you're here, your house will be like your family. Your triumphs will earn you points. Any rule breaking, and you will lose the points. At the end of the year, the house with the most points is awarded The House Cup."

After the speech, Professor Mcgonagall guided the first year's through the door.

Each student look at mesmerizing ceiling in awe. Covered with floating candles making it look more beautiful.