CHAPTER 11

Aleksander's POV

As we wait for the next scene to show, I took notice that the children seemed to be nervous on what's about to happen making me curious about it.

I look at my beloved as she seems to be busy playing with the selves of my kefta, making me smile at her cuteness she may look deadly but she's an absolute sweetheart.

"You seem to love may kefta darling." I said to her while pulling her closer to me.

"Can you blame me? It's so soft and beautiful along with that I remember I have the exact same one like yours." she said looking at me with those mesmerizing eyes of her.

"You have your own kefta?" I asked surprise that she has her own kefta.

Suddenly my eyes landed on om my mother, feeling my gaze she look up to meet my gaze as if reading my mind she smiled at me while giving me a nodd.

The screen showed Neville and the other's making there way towards the third floor.

" Guys this is it!! Where all going to die!! I can't believe it, I haven't even write my will or attend my mother's 15th wedding!" Blaise cried while running towards the door they saw.

"Wait 15th wedding!?" Jesper asked shocked on what he heard, not only him even almost everyone including me was shocked to find this out.

"Yeah actually she's probably on her..." Blaise paused as he start to count how many weddings his mother have.

We looked at him while he was busy counting I can see everyone look at him in shock, everyone but my beloved and her family.

"Gosh!! Blaise shut up! We are not dying just because we run to the third floor so can you plssss calm down!" Pansy said to him while hitting him on the head.

Suddenly they heard Flinch and his cat walking around as if checking to see if there is some student on the floor.

" Guysss! This way" Draco said while making sure to be quiet as he can be.

"It's locked!" Luna said while trying to open the door.

Everyone in the room were at the edges of their seat, they were worried that something might happen to them.

While some of the Gryffindor doesn't seem to care about any of there safety.

"Oh Merlin! You guys are going to be the death of me." Victoria said while rubbing her head.

While I decided to start rubbing her head to ease the worry of my beloved, although I am  kinda curious on was behind the door and why is it locked.

"OK moved! Alohomora" With the help of Daphne they immediately entered the room making sure not make any noise.

"Oh thank Merlin, I thought it was gonna be our last day in Hogwarts." Theodore said while catching his breath.

Meanwhile with Victoria.

Victoria can be seen finishing up her last paper works. The moment she finished all of them she immediately when to the throne room to relax for a bit.

She took her sit on her throne, suddenly she remember the trunk of gifts given by her soulmate's mother, Victoria knows that she can only wait for Yule in order to open the trunk.

Victoria snapped out of her thoughts whe she heard Alice.

"Victoria are you OK you seem to be deep in your thoughts" Alice asked concerned that something happened while she was not here by her side.

I was thankful that someone is loyal to Victoria that means she has someone who is willing to do anything for her. But little did I know Alice is not just the only loyal to her.

"Have you Draco and the other's? It seemed they are not here yet." Victoria said while looking around to make sure that the kids are not playing a game to her.

"Unfortunately I did not see them, they must be with Neville since I saw them together earlier." Alice replied to her.

The scene shows Theodore and 5he others in the same room while they are busy catching there breath, Neville decided to turn around and the moment he did his face immediately turned white as paper.

" Guys I think we should leave!" Neville whispered to them as they look at him confused, the saw him looking in front of them so they decided to turn as well and that is the moment they knew they are in big trouble.

There stood a huge dog with three head, as if hearing there heart beat it's started to wake up.

"YOU HAVE A CERBERUS IN A SCHOOL FULL OF CHILDREN!!!" Narcissa screamed at Dumbledoor with rage in her while everyone just sat their in shocke to find out that, there was a beast in the school. And every student can open the room of the cerberus with just a simple spell. I myself froze at my seat after seeing this, many children can possibly be in danger because of that Dumbledoor.

Hiii everyone I'm sorry for not updating, I have been busy in school but not here's chapter 11 for you. And today is my Birthday 🎂🎂I'm celebrating my birthday with you all. Thank you for all the love and support you have given me.