CHAPTER 6

3rd person POV

Silence

No one dare say a word about what they find out.

Aleksander who was shocked at first is now livid after finding out about the blocks and marriage contract between his beloved and that Weasley.

"You knew she has a soulmate but you still continued to sign the marriage contract." Aleksander said with anger in his voice as he turned to at Molly who trying not show fear in front of him.

"It was for the greater good" Dumbledore said as he was panicking in the inside of his mind.

"Bullsh*t there is no such thing called greater good, you put blocks on my soulmate and then you put her on a marriage contract without her knowledge!." Aleksander said as his shadow are slowly losing it's control.

Victoria noticed this and immediately try her best to calm him down.

"It's alright my love, I need you to calm down for me OK?, no one has to know about your power yet." Victoria said

But it seems like it's not working as, Aleksander continued to glare at the headmaster the last straw was when Harry decided to open his mouth.

"Me! sister of her!.. You can't be serious I don't want to related to a filthy snake, let alone a death eater." Harry said with disgust in each and every word he said.

With that the whole great hall was now covered by shadow making everyone except for the malfoys, Blacks, and Lestrange's panic and scream in horror, not knowing what to do. The shadow made it's way to Harry slowly reaching to him.

Harry felt the shadow reaching him as he immediately took a step back only feel like he hit a wall, he slowly turned around only to see a wall of shadow in front of him, causing him to scream in fear.

Victoria went in front of Aleksander as she decided to kiss him thinking it will calm him down, which immediately made the shadows retreat.

Aleksander felt a soft lips on him made him calm down, as he kiss her back not wanting it to end, but unfortunately his beloved pulled away as she look him in the eyes filled with love.

Their moment was interrupted when they heard a voice that they knew too well.

"Aleksander what is the meaning of this!, wait Victoria is that you My dear."

Both of them turned to see Baghra standing not to far away from them, immediately Victoria went to greet her.

Baghra immediately welcomed Victoria in her arms, as she look to see Aleksander standing not too far, she pulled away from Victoria as she opened her arms to her son, who went to her and hug her.

The moment was ruined by the scream of Molly Weasley.

"You! What are you, how did you control the shadows! Answer me!" Molly screamed causing everyone to cover their ears.

While Dumbledore was too scared to say a word in fear that the shadow might appear again and completely end him.

Baghra turn to look at Molly before she turned to look at her son with a serious look on her face completely ignoring the banshee.

"Aleksander did you expose us to them." Baghra asked him sternly.

"I couldn't control my shadow after I found out that they put blocks on her and file a marriage contract between her and the Weasley." Aleksander replied.

Baghra nodded her head in understanding that her son only wanted to protect his soulmate.

"How long have you knew about Victoria mother." Aleksander asked wanting to the answer to the question that keeps bugging him.