CHAPTER 2

3rd person POV

Before the next scene show the door of the great hall is pushed open revealing The Malfoy, The Blacks, The Lestrange and some of the ministry of magic, along with Molly and her husband.

"What is the meaning of the this!!" the woman who is known as Bellatrix screamed.

She was having the time of her life by watching her niece Victoria sleep as she continue to hum her the song she love.

Now suddenly there in hogwarts while her precious little empress is away from her and her family. The Lestrange, Malfoy, and Black are known to be protective and possessive over her as she the light of their lives.

"Calm down miss lestrange we are all here to watch the life of Victoria Avyanna Black." Dumbledore said in a grandfatherly voice which didn't work on her and her family.

"YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS TO WATCH HER LIFE WITHOUT HER PERMISSION!!" Bellatrix screamed, she hates it when people try to involve her little girl in anything.

"But we have to know, so that we can prevent it from happening, not only that her soulmate and other people that will have a role in her life in the future are here as well" Dumbledore said trying to keep his cool in front of everyone.

"WHAT!! Soulmate who!?. My baby girl has a soulmate. Moony our little girl has soulmate what are we going to do." a man named Sirius Black cried to his husband not wanting to lose his precious girl.

While the man named Remus lupin rolled his eyes at his husband drama.

"i suggest we watch her life in order to know what holds in the future" Molly said

"I agree as well in order to make sure she doesn't cause any problems for the boy who live, I mean she alone is already a problem" a man said from the ministry.

He's statement made the family and the General shake in rage.

"Fine we will agree to this, so all of can know that my daughter is not a mistake you all call her to be" Remus said to them with venom in his voice.

Everyone decided to go to there own table, as Aleksander decided to introduce himself to the family of his queen.

"It's an honor to meet you all my name is Aleksander" He said bowing lightly to them.

"May we asked why are you here?" a woman named narcissa asked confused on why is he here with them.

"I would like to let you know that I'm the soulmate of Victoria" He responded respectfully to them.

The family's are shocked to know that the man standing in front of them was the soulmate of their precious Victoria.

They were snap out of their thoughts went they a heard someone faint they look to find Sirius is the one who fainted while mumbling on how his little girl has a soulmate, Remus immediately dragged Sirius close so no one can trip over his body before turning to face Aleksander.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, I expect you to treat my daughter like a royalty, since you guys are soulmate I have no right to ruin your relationship, just make sure to love and cherish her. She the one who holds this family together and if something bad is to happen to her the whole family might go on a killing spree that's all"

Aleksander signed in relief knowing that the family of his beloved accepts him. After the family introduced themselves to him. He immediately thanked them and went back to his seat which is not far from them.

The screen showed a beautiful manor, that too big for the family of three. This manor was owned by the Malfoy's.