A New Face

The next morning, Buster's cast members were all gathered in a bus station, all with packed bags, suitcases and sweaters to wear during the ride. Since Buster decided to close performing for a while to give some headroom for the members to take a break, each and everyone had planned to return home, along with two million dollars to their name.

The original cast along with Moon were assigned on a single bus heading in the same direction. After all, they live in the same town. The new addition to the team was assigned to a different bus, returning to Redshore City. As the station announcer had informed everyone that their respective vehicles were ready to depart, they bid their farewells. A light-hearted moment, smiling and waving back at friends, knowing this won't be the last they'll meet.

Porsha sat down inside one of the seats in the bus next to Suki. She already misses the camaraderie of Moon's cast as they became her close friends. A few months of break was alright to her but given she has a "situation" to deal with, meant that her ride home might not be relaxing.

Hours have passed, and everyone has happily arrived home. Rosita with her husband and children, Johnny meeting his dad, Meena to her family and Buster Moon in his own home. The same can be said for the rest of the gang... Except for Porsha.

As Porsha stepped out of the bus and onto their front gate. The first thing she noticed was a piece of paper clipped to their tall, black metal gate with the words "Eviction Notice" in red. Porsha wasn't bothered too much by it, she didn't really care about the house. She got through their gates, and surprised her that it wasn't locked and walked to the front door. Porsha tried to open the door though the knob was locked.

"Great. Just great." She said and sighed to herself.

She then thought to bust down the door by slamming her shoulder onto it. A couple impacts later and she managed to break the locks on their door. Once she got in, everything in their house was stripped of decor and furniture. Paintings, picture frames, chairs and even the outlets have disappeared. In their living room, Porsha saw more than a dozen boxes and large appliances covered in plastic wrap. Porsha thought to visit her room first to see if her personal belongings were still present. And to her surprise it wasn't. But that just gives her the idea to check the boxes in their living room.

She opened one of the boxes and scoured to look for her personal belongings and a couple of her clothes. She found a bag with her name on it and thought to use it to contain her items. Minutes have passed by and she already collected the things important to her. Her laptop, a couple of cables, a few clothes and a picture of her when she was younger with her father. Porsha misses the old days with her father, when he was still casual with his job and didn't do anything malicious. Now he's changed.

Porsha has got everything she needs packed and ready to go. She couldn't stay in their old mansion, not without a power outlet that is. So she thought about living temporarily in an apartment. As with her sudden interest in simplicity, she decided to go to the average apartment and not one of Redshore's fancy and expensive hotels.

Porsha then later arrived at her chosen apartment. It wasn't the best but not the worst either. Her room was decently spacious, single bed and includes a single kitchen and bathroom. The average Joe's kind of home. Her sudden likes of simplicity was due to her friends, Buster's cast members as they knew more about each other, Porsha's demeanor have changed because of them, they made her look at life in a different way and that it wasn't all luxury and bling bling.

Porsha puts her bag down next to her bed and lies down. She grabs her phone and earbuds and played music that fit her mood. A bland and boring mood with a dash of anxiety. She finds a fitting song to soothe her, Always Remember Us This Way by Lady Gaga. As the music and lyrics played through her earbuds and to her ears. She blankly stared at the beige ceiling, contemplating. Contemplating on what to do. She's a twenty year old wolf with two million dollars to her name, but even with the possibilities, she doesn't have the mood to be extravagant tonight.