Unusual But Unique Love

It was a brand new day. The sun shone over the horizon and the city witnessed the morning light. The city was alive and well, apart from the expected city ambience, the central road was currently closed. Why? As the night before was Redshore City's annual Light Festival, it came with, obviously, a rave, and it can get rowdy. The main road in city central was temporarily closed as city cleaners cleaned up the confetti, trash and other items left after the festival.

The city in general still thrived even with a road closure. Animals of different sizes and species went about their day with moderate traffic. Stores, restaurants, amusement parks and other recreational facilities continue to work which follows the city's saying, which is "The city never sleeps", typical for Redshore City.

Now, moving over to Louie and Porsha. It was 7 AM and the sun shone light through the curtains of Porsha's apartment window, which was adjacent to her bed, or should we say their bed. Last night was when Louie opened up to Porsha, the night when they became official and they couldn't be happier. Why part ways when now they can share a bed? Louie and Porsha were still wearing the clothes they wore the night before and there they lay on the bed. Porsha slept facing outwards from the bed and Louie had his arm wrapped around her waist. In simpler words, Louie was spooning Porsha.

Porsha was first to feel the suns radiance and heat. Her eyes twitched and slowly woke her up from her slumber. She stretched her body as she yawned, which also caused Louie to pull back on his "spooning" position. She faced the ceiling and waited for her body to fully operate. She stretched once more, raising her arms and legs up high and dropped her limbs down. She looked over at Louie to her left, who was still under. She inched closer to Louie to the point their muzzles were nearly touching. She admired how adorable Louie slept, how messy his fur towards his cheek and how Louie looked in general. She smiled and fell in love all over again with Louie's sleepy look.

Moments later, Louie's eyes twitched as the sun touched his eyelids, forcing him to wake up. He slowly opened his eyes and his vision was still hazy. As his eyes adjust to compensate for the sun's light. The first thing he saw, was Porsha, wide awake and smiling at him. He had almost forgotten that him and Porsha had just started dating, but as his memories return, it brought a smile to his face. Louie had always fantasized of waking up to seeing the one he would some day love. And here he is now, with Porsha, his significant other, his reason for living, his everything. He felt proud finally being able to confidently say those things, it had a tingling feel to it.

"Good morning, Lou." Porsha said in a loving manner.

"Hey." Louie replied groggily.

"You look cute when you're asleep."

Louie chuckled and they locked gazes for a moment.

"You wanna get a cup of coffee?" Louie asked.

"You read my mind." Porsha said and momentarily lifted herself up and stood.

As Porsha walked towards their kitchen to drink a glass of water, Louie's phone rang from the table near the bed. Louie crawled and reached for his phone to look what it was. As he glanced at his phone, it was his mother, requesting a video call from him again. He answered the call later on.

"Hey, mom." Louie greeted still slightly groggy as he stood upright.

"Good morning, hun." His mother greeted.

Louie's mother during the call had a kitchen background, Porsha, out of frame, presumed that she was cooking.

"Why'd you called?"

"Just wanted to tell you that your cousin's highschool graduation party is in two weeks."

"Really? Williard's graduation party?" Louie scoffed.