4: Noodles or Death

I was hanging out with Mei, Sandy and Sun Yue in the team base. Neither me or Sun Yue were apart of the team, but Mei invited us to watch her play Monkey Mech, maybe even join if we wanted. Sun Yue took the opportunity. My theory is that she wanted to forget at least for a while about Sun Wei's health that was only getting worse. 
  After the second round, which Sun Yue won again, she cheered with Sandy's soft clapping in the background. 

  "Oh wow, you're good. You played it before?" Mei asked her.
  "Yes! My brother and I used to go to the arcade all the time when we were younger and, well.. he was better." She smiled. 
  Mei placed an arm around Sun Yue's shoulder. "I'm sure he's gonna get better. Sorry for asking." 
  "No no no! It's okay. Those memories are nice." Sun Yue said. "Do you wanna play again?" 
  I wondered where MK was. Maybe he was just busy? I shook my head and continued watching them play. 

  "Hey, you think it's weird we don't spend much time here in this secret base?" Sandy asked Mei. "Like, we haven't been down here for weeks."
  "You weren't?" I asked, surprised. If Sun Yue was surprised, she didn't show it. 
  "No. And if we think about it, do we even need to be down here right now?" Mei asked us all, probably. 

  Just when my mind drifted back to MK, he suddenly showed up, shouting about Pigsy missing.
  "Pfft, missing? What do mean he's missing?" Mei asked. 
  "Who's Pigsy?" Sun Yue asked, confused. 
  "My and MK's boss." I explained. 
  "I mean, he didn't open his shop this morning!" MK said, earning a gasp from all of us except Sun Yue. 
  "Uh, maybe he's sick?" Sun Yue tried to explain, but she quickly learnt that can't be the case. 
  "He never not opened his store before!" Sandy shouted, clearly panicking. 
  "He's been pig-napped!" I almost snorted, if I didn't know it wasn't appropriate at the moment. MK will be a death of me at some point, I'm sure.
  "I IMMEDIATELY FEAR THE WORST!!" All three, MK, Mei and Sandy started screaming. 
  "Hey, guys, calm down!" Sun Yue tried, but nobody seemed to listen to her. I patted her shoulder as Mei turned on some video from someone's perspective. 

  "Hey, that's Pigsy!" MK exclaimed once he noticed the video. "Oh, he just went shopping."
  "..You didn't know that?" I asked him. 
  "....No."
  "Who's filming this?" Sandy asked. 
  "It's Tang! Oh, I realize now. Tang is also missing." MK said. 
  "You didn't notice that?!" I asked him. 
  "No!" He replied, looking away. "What is this though?"
  "I attached cameras to all of you guys a while back!" Mei said, making Sun Yue blush. "Oh, except you two. Didn't have the opportunity. Not so creepy now, is it?"
  "It's a little creepy." MK said. 
  "Maybe a little more." I added. 

  "Aw, she seems nice! Maybe they're fine?" Sandy said, meaning the strange woman in the video. But after he said it, Pigsy and Tang could be seen falling down into some hole on the video. "Oh no! I was wrong! This is very, very, very bad!
  "Scary nightmare hole!" MK shouted. "What happened?!" 
  "It looks like... is that...?" She paused the video and looked more closely at the figure that could be seen when they were falling. 
  "Enhance!" Sandy said. Mei expanded the picture. 
  Sun Yue shivered. "A spider!" 
  "Argh,  spider demon?! Come on! No, ew, yuck! I hate spiders! Hate, hate, hate!" MK cried out. 
  "Yeah, right! With their eyes and feet and.." Sun Yue said and shuddered. "Furry butts!" 
  "Okay, a spider demon's got our friends... You know what that means?" Sandy asked. 
  "It's time for..." 

  "Operation Rescue Tang and Pigsy from the Nightmare Hole!" I said.
  We all got ready and then, went to rescue our favorite husbands!

------

Well, we got stuck in the hole. All of us were out of the boat except MK, who was struggling a bit. 
  "Maybe you should'a saved your boat for an adventure with more water." Mei said to Sandy who nervously fiddled with his fingers. 
  "Yeah I just got... excited." He said. Sun Yue patted his shoulder. Then, MK screamed. 
  "SpIDER DEMON!" He yelled. I didn't see anything before I looked closer, and on his headband there was a baby spider. Mei softly blew on it to make it fall down. 
  "MK, it's just a little baby spider. Come on, let's go find Pigsy!" She said.
  "And Tang!" Sandy added. Sun Yue nodded, even though she herself was panicking around spiders. 
  I wrapped an arm around her. This wasn't supposed to happen. We were just supposed to play some games with Mei and Sandy. Hang out. What have Pigsy and Tang gotten into?