Butterfly Mansion

The next morning Amai was awoken by Kanae giving her some freshly made Japanese pancakes. Topped with strawberry sauce.

"I made them for you to celebrate our first day of training!" Kanae said happily leaving the room, but before she did, telling her what they would be doing and when to come out. She came out an hour later and she showed her how to hold and swing her sword. A little while later she got the hang of it and began to try and learn flower breathing. Though she could not master even a single form. Months later (5 months) she was trying to learn the first move when she was reminded of the painful memories of her parents when she was enraged by that demon that had destroyed everything she ever loved. She began to swing her sword more rapidly. Getting extremely aggressive, still trying to learn the first move, she got so angry that she jumped into the air to come down and crash on the ground when something happened, mid-air she saw a pink-ish fog admitted from her sword and when she went to hit the dummy for training she crashed down and slashed it right in half while remembering that demon she needed to kill. Then Kanae could be seen at the other side of the yard looking at her with round, surprised eyes. Walking over to her, she then asked what happened.

"What..what was that sudden pink fog?" she asked confused then saw the dummy had been sliced clean in half, she was in shock about what happened.

"I just..remember what happened about that damn demon and it was like a wick was lighted, I just pushed all my strength into that one move.." she said, still shocked about what happened.

"I'm so proud of you, I promise to be there when you become a pillar." She hugged Amai gently.

Throughout the next couple of weeks she learned to create 2 new moves and finally went on a mission with Kanae, yay! They were walking through a very snowy forest when they were approached by a horrible scent of nothing but blood. They walked closer to the smell and saw a demon attacking a girl not much younger than Amai. They both drew their katana's ready to fight.

"It's up to you, Amai." Kanae said seriously, still having her katana out nonetheless.

"m-Me?!" she said, shaking, but she did not question her master's words and dashed at the demon, kicking them off the girl. Then dashing at the demon. The girl stood up, but Amai was too distracted to pay attention to her. "Nature breathing, 2nd form.." Amai then dashed behind the demon, while they were still standing up. She scraped her swords down the demon's back. Then while they were distracted slicing their head off. "Rose thorn!"

The demon was killed. Amai returned to Kanae, the girl beside her.

"Amai, this is Aika. She was going to be Sanemi's Tsuguko." Kanae stroked their hands.

Kanae's head shot up as a man burst through the trees. He grabbed Aika's shoulders, shaking her as he yelled.

""What the heck! You left without your katana, without food, water, or anything!?" The man yelled."Aika you idiot! What were you thinking? Were you thinking at all?"

Kanae looked alarmed. "S-sanemi. She's just a child, and she must have been upset." Kanae touched Sanemi's shoulder lightly. Sanemi let go of Aika, bowing his head to Kanae.

"Come with me. We are going to all talk. And Aika will get punished" Sanemi said, gruffly.

They ran through the forest, towards Sanemi's house. Once they got to the wisteria trees, Aika relaxed. She was at...home, she guessed. Sanemi shoved everyone through the door and to the middle room, where there were seats and a coffee table. They all sat down.

"Tell me. What did you do?" Sanemi glared at Aika angrily. "Why did you leave?"

"I left because you told me to." Kanae got up, swiftly walking away. She came back with bandages and started bandaging Aika's wounds. Aika winced, and Sanemi frowned deeper.