Part 1

POV: You used to date Jason and Jason forced you to make fun of Mike and the Hellfire club. He threatened to beat you and actually did sometimes. He also would say rude comments about your weight or how you looked causing you to become insecure and form an ED he also gave you many scars all over. You finally had enough and broke up with him, apologized to Mike and Mike forgave you, and when you sat at lunch with him, you kept zoning out not able to pay attention and Eddie was slowly starting to catch on.

~~WARNING~~ Abuse mention

--Mike-- I HATE YOU Y/N!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~FLASHBACKS~

Jason whispers in your ear, "Go on say it, or else." 

"Mike you know you and your little club are stupid," You say with a lump in your throat.

"Y/n...?" Mike replies obviously sounding like he is going to start crying any minute now.

-Later-

"We're over Jason, you make me bully my brother or else you threaten to beat me, and you call me ugly, and I'm just, I'm done I can't do it." You say as you can feel tears form in the corners of your eyes. 

"Whatever, it's not like I need you anyway, you're worthless and I was just using you." Jason says.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-PRESENT-

You hug Mike.

"I'm so sorry Mike for everything I said. I was supposed to be your sister and I just.. I made you hate me."

"He made you do it didn't he?" Mike says with a knowing look in his eyes.

You nod.

"Come on you can sit by me for lunch."

You sit with Mike and his friends from the Hellfire club at lunch while Dustin and Mike talk about who can sub.

You stay silent.

"Y/n can you still play?" Mike asks.

You zone out and don't respond to Mike's question.

"Earth to Y/n," Mike says.

You come back to reality and realize Mike's question. "Oh yeah, yeah I can play"

"Are you gonna eat anything Y/n? Or just stare at the food?" Eddie asks.

"I, uh, I ate earlier so I'm not hungry."

"Sure..."

Sorry this was kinda short but you have to remember I'm getting these from YouTube Shorts.