Part 27 & 28

"There's a spider!" You yelp to Eddie as you spot a black widow on the wall.

"So what do you want me to do!" Eddie yells.

"Kill it!"

"You saw it first, so you kill it!"

"You're the man!"

"sInCe WhEn," Eddie says in a high pitched and cracking voice trying to imitate a girl.

You laugh, "Oh my god this is great."

After a few minutes of yelling to each other who should kill it you grab one of your shoes off of the floor and slam it against the spider.

Part 28

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few minutes had gone by and you were still mad you had to kill the spider so you decide to give Eddie the silent treatment.

The entire time you have been doing this, Eddie has been staring at you for the past 10 minutes.

You feel his gaze burning into your skin and finally decide to give in.

"What?," you say.

"I didn't say anything."

"Well why are you looking at me like that?"

"Because you're beautiful," Eddie says softly sending shivers down you're spine and butterflies in your stomach.

"Oh my god..."

"I enjoy looking at beautiful people," Eddie says sweetly.

"Be glad flattering works for me," You smile.

"You know I love you..." Eddie says.

"Yeah, yeah, I love you too, now make me food pretty pleaseeeee!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

God I haven't posted in FOREVER

im really sorry bout that but I will try to post more often

+ I will hopefully be able to post a lot more this weekend to make up for it