Part 2

"I'll see you guys later I've got to talk to my English teacher," You say getting up from the lunch table.

Eddie stares at you.

"Bye y/n," Dustin says.

"Later sis," says Mike.

You say goodbye and leave.

"There's something off about, Y/n are they okay?" Eddie asks Mike after you leave.

"I'm sure it's nothing. Probably on her period or something," Mike responds cluelessly.

"I'll just find out for myself twerps."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After school you go and sit on the bench in the woods.

A few minutes pass and Eddie shows up.

"I thought I was the only one to know about this place," Eddie says.

"I come out here to think sometimes, and I typically avoid coming here when you're doing drug deals Eds."

"So what are you out here thinking about."

"Uh... the math quiz that's coming up?" You say to Eddie trying your hardest not to make it obvious you're lying.

"I didn't ask you to lie to me sweetheart. So the truth?"

"I broke up with Jason, and I'm sure you know why."

"Well yeah I watched him almost go all evil gorilla on you at a party once."

"I thought I could get out of the relationship and be fine, but his words and threats always ring in the back of my mind." You say as your eyes start to water, but you quickly collect yourself.

Eddie notices and says, "Well how about you just stick with me and I'll erase everything he ever made you think about yourself. How's that sound Dollface?"

"I guess it's worth a shot."