Aracade💖 ft emunene

I wrote like majority of this on mobile so there's gonna be spelling mistakes and punctuation errors lmao

It was a normal summer break. Akito and Toya decided to go to a arcade to pass time before thry met up with kohane and an for pratice.

"The arcade is so noisy it's annoying.."

"Well it does have airconditioning and shouldn't be too busy today."

"If you say so..."

They walked into the arcade and started to play games.

"Akito can we go to the claw machines?"

"Sure but where are you gonna put the stuffed animals? Every time you play you win no question and your dad doesn't even let you keep them."

"Well I can just ask Ken to keep an eye on them and you can give them to Ena later."

"Fair point."

They walk over to the claw machines
"Let's try the Kirby one,Akito"
"Alright."
As they start walking towards the Kirby claw machine they see emu and nene.
Akito Toya Nene Emu (the next dialogue can be confusing so yea)
"Oh it's you 2 again." (This happens after the cyber sniper event btw)
"Wah! Akito and Toya! WONDERHOY!!!"
"Emu...! You don't have to be so loud you know!"
"I didn't expect to run into you two here. But it's nice to see you doing well."
"Oh Uhm... yea same goes for us..."
"We we're about to go to the Kirby claw machines,would you like to come with us?"
"THEY HAVE KIRBY CLAW MACHINES?!?! I WANNA SEE!!"
"Emu you don't have to scream you know..."
"Well let's just go now me and Toya have practice soon."
Once they get to the Kirby claw machines they use this swipe card things to start the game. (Idk I've been to a arcade like 5 times in life) and obviously Toya won every time and everyone have to carry atleast 7 Kirbys