❤️‍🩹💙Twice

pulled a sneak on you AHAHAHAHA more angst

Im sorry for lying

also the TWICE puns

Ena saki arc????

TW for blood

the bolded 2s are for the twice memes btw

credits to @JonathethJoethy3rd for editing this seriously what would i do without you

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prologue:

"She didn't make it. Sorry for your loss."

"He didn't make it. Sorry for your loss."

It happened to him TWICE.

The two people he loved most in this godforsaken world were gone.

And he could never see them again. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sun shone over the horizon as Akito Shinonome slept. To wake up to the birds chirping a melody lost to time was a pleasant start to the day.

It was, to most people.

Akito sighed and turned around in his bed, pillow over his ear, trying to block out all the noise in his pathetic little life. He slowly sat up from his bed, eyebags as deep and dark as the Mariana trench. Not that he cared about his appearance.

His sister's health was more important.

Not to wake up his shitty father, Akito quietly changed into something clean and tiptoed to the door. He could feel each floorboard squeak under his weight as he tried to manoeuvre around the hundreds of wet paintings. Akito couldn't risk getting grounded or hit right now.

He slipped out of the house and into the busy street outside. Skipping breakfast and walking towards the great hospital building, Akito started running through all the things that could happen to Ena, both good and bad. Perhaps she could be all better today!

'No, don't get your hopes up,' he thought, 'You'll just be disappointed in yourself.'

She had been sick for a while now, not like their father cared. Their dad didn't bat an eyelid when Akito told him Ena was sick. Akito had to pay out of his own pocket because of how little he cared for them. Fortunately for Akito, Vivid bad squad albums were getting popular by the day and were making thousands of dollars. So, income was not a problem, but it all went to Ena's medical bills, leaving Akito with barely anything. (laughs in free Canadian healthcare)

He arrived at Ena's hospital room, expecting to see his older sister smiling at him, but he was presented with something different.

All of Nightcord at 25 was there, including Ann and Kohane.

'But no Toya,' he thought.

Ann walked right up to the door and Akito could see tears in her eyes. "Why weren't you answering our messages?" She was ecstatic.

"Why? Did something happen?" Akito asked, his heart sinking, "Is Ena okay?" He looked at the motionless figure on her bed.

Mizuki looked at the girls behind her and they signalled a nod of approval."The doctors said Ena only has 2 days left...they recommend we take her out because there's nothing we can do about it." They all looked as if they were about to cry.

"O-Oh." And tears formed in his eyes.

2 days later