💙💖 The Romeo to my Juliet

Royal au 😍
——————————————————-
Toyas POV for now
It was a fairly normal day when I heard a knock at my door
"Come in!" I said
"Your highness, the king wishes to see you."
"Ah alright thank you for the notice."
As I watched the maid walk out I thought to my self: now what does he want? I slowly walk over to the throne room dreading what he's going to say to me. I unfortunately already made it there I took a deep breath and open the door.
"You requested me father?"
" yes so me and your mother have decided that as your 18th birthday is coming up we will host a ball so find you a wife."
"WHAT?! IM NOT READY TO BE IN A RELATIONSHIP LET ALONE GET MARRIED!"
" Don't you dare raise your voice at me Toya! You are getting married and that's FINAL!"
I walked off into my room I didn't want to marry anyone! I wasn't even ready to take over the kingdom yet! I looked at my calendar. One month... I have one month before my birthday.
-Time skip and still Toyas pov-
Before I knew it, it was the day I had been dreading...the night of my 18th birthday. I had just put on my suit and walked out to go to the ball room. There were a few guards standing next to me for my protection. As I walked in I could feel everyone's eyes on me, it made me nervous but it was always like this when my parents hosted a event.
-time skip-
As the night went on I danced with a few girls non of which I wanted to marry until I spotted someone in the corner next to the food table. He had orange heart and green eyes. He was really pretty... I decided to walked over and talk to him. Along the way a bunch of girls had asked me to dance and I could see their parents in the comer looking at them, they probably sent them to talk to me. I turned them down obviously. I finally had reached the orange haired guy and tapped him on the shoulder.
"Oh! Your highness do you need anything from me?" He said
"Yes actually would you like to dance?" I said back.
"Of course I would!" He said while I saw a girl with short brown hair smiling at him and cheering him on with a light pink haired girl doing the same next to her.
We danced and it felt magical, like I had found another half of me.
"Thank you your highness." He said
" Oh just call me Toya. What's your name by the way?"
"Shinonome Akito that's my sister Ena and her partner akiyama mizuki over there." We walked over and talked with each other the whole night it was fun and I felt a connection to Akito. Like I wanted to marry him right on the spot.
The ball ended and the next day I was called over by my dad again.
"So did you find anyone  you like?"
"Yes actually his name is shinonome akito."
"His?"
"Yes father it's a boy."
"Fine at least you found someone. I'll send someone to bring him to the castle.
-time skip-
About an hour had passed and I saw akito again
"Toya? Why did someone bring me here?"
" So uhm my dad hosted the ball for me to find someone to marry right?"
"Yes? But what does that have to do with- ohhh."
" yea so it's fine if you refuse I'm not gonna kill you or Ena but-" all of a sudden I felt someone hug me.
"Yes I will marry you I fell in love with you when we danced I just didn't know what to do cause you were royalty" and then I kissed him.
"So that's how I met your dad kids. Now will you go to sleep? "
"Ok fine but can you tell us about your wedding tomorrow?"
"Yeah yeah! I wanna hear all about it!"
" ok but that's tomorrows story for now you need to sleep ."
Toya walked out and closed the light.
"Are they finally asleep?"
"Yeah... this time they made me tell them how we met and tomorrow they want the story of our wedding."
"Well you better get out the photo book cause I bet they'll ask for photos."
"Yeah your right."
"Anyway I tired now why don't we go to sleep."
"I agree."