❤️‍🩹Useful

Hey lol sorry dying but I'm back 😍
Honestly at this point I should just name this fic akito angst with a sprinkle of akitoya
Is it bad that I'm projecting onto Akito in basically all my one shots?
Anyway you know the drill
⚠️ INTRUSIVE THOUGHTS, MENTIONS OF DEATH , SH (not very explicit but it's there) DEAD ENA (I keep bullying her in these)⚠️ 
another midnight writing session tbh I was laying in bed and I was like: hey why don't I take my intrusive though but spice it up a little and add dead ena to make another fic? 
Kinda inspired by shoujo rei (the song)? Idk I saw train and ran with it
But as always enjoy and cry ❤️
——————————————————-
I should grab a knife and stand myself with it.
I should take a gun and put a bullet through my skull.
I should go jump off a roof and pray I do t survive the fall.
I should have been the one in front of that train.
I can't go yet. Not while I'm deemed useful.
—————————————-
It was a gloomy day. The day was the funeral of  Ena shinonome. Everyone was gathered around her casket, Nightcord (minus ena ofc but technically she's in the casket so...), vbs, Airi and Shizuku. Her dad didn't care enough to come and their mom was literally non-existant. (I think they have a mom but shhhhh)
Akito was bawling his eyes out along with Airi and Mizuki. Everyone else was just quietly sobbing or looking sad. It's my fault. I could have stopped her. I should have been the one to get hit my the train. Akito thought to himself. I knew it was coming but I did nothing to stop her. If only I had been a better brother.
————————————————-
Time skip: about 1 day later
I'm not going to school. I don't want to. Akito stayed in his bed curled up like a ball, not that his piece of shit dad would care. If Ena could do it why couldn't he? His grades were bad as is, it wouldn't be much of a change if he failed anyway.
————————————————- 
Time skip: one week later around 4:30 pm
The rest of vbs went to his house and literally dragged him out of bed. "Akito, you can't just stay in bed all day in the dark! Going out might help you get your mind off things!" Kohane said, the rest of vbs making noises of agreement. Akito didn't have any strength to fight back and just threw some profanity at them but followed them outside anyway. "Akito do you want to sing again? Please? Give it a try?" Toya pleaded. "Not really..." Akito mumbled. "We need you in the team Akito, it. doesn't feel right without you." An said both backing Toya up and trying to convince him at the same time. " I'll try but just for a little." Akito replied giving in.
—————————————————
Time skip: 3 months later (summer)
Akito started participating in shows with the rest of vbs. Obviously he still couldn't get his mind off what happened but it was an improvement, he even considered going back to school! But that's when it happened. People were talking, talking about how "He's just bringing the team down" or "he's never gonna make it, his team mates should just leave him! It's not like he has a shot anyway!" The last thing he needed to hear was about his singing. He knew he wasn't at his best because of what happened but still that hurts.
—————————————————————
Time skip: the next day
The next day Akito showed up to weekend garage with bandages on his wrists. Obviously the others asked; "what happened to your wrists?" "I just accidentally hit them on the side of my bed and then the counter, that's all"
Toya ,as his partner didn't buy his lame excuse at all so after practice he asked him in privet
"What happened to your wrists?" "I already said nothing! Leave me alone!"  Akito ran off
————————————————
Time skip: The next week
They had another show to go to that day. This time Akito gave it his all, he did the best he could've. " Vivid bad squad performed today." "Oh them? They're pretty good, they could even make it big but that ginger one is mediocre at best." "Right? They should just leave him behind and move on." Akito couldn't take it anymore he put in headphones and ran off. He didn't her his team mates shouting after him. He just ran. He put the music in the highest volume possible, unfortunate he could hear the sound of the train coming towards him, it hurt really bad for one second then it just...stopped. He got what he wished for, didn't he?
———————————————————-
First fic of the year and also in like 5 months
I hope you enjoyed that and I will try to post more this year
Until next time
maybe I'll finish the smit I've been working on ;)