❤️‍🩹Not every flower will bloom

Angst cause smut is taking a little long
Thanks to JonathethJoethy3rd for helping me with the idea
Cry
————————————————————
Prologue cause im cool: Not all flowers will bloom, they start as a seed and grow up to bloom right? Not all of them. Some only live up to the bud then die. One wrong move and it will never bloom. Sometimes people like to use flowers as a symbol of some sort, most likely love. Why do you think we give flowers to others on Valentine's Day? Flowers can also represent things again most it's likely a symbol of love and what not.
Akitos pov
I've been in love with Toya for a while now but I don't wanna tell him. I'm scared if I do he won't like me back. We had just finished practice and started to head home, me and toya were walking and talking soon we got to the inter section that separates the routes we take.
"I'll see you tomorrow akito."
"Yea see you."
As I walked into my house I saw Ena.
"So?"
"What do you mean so?"
"Oh come on your obviously in love with toya, all I'm asking is when are you gonna confess."
"That's the problem. I don't know how."
"I'll help you! Just give us a location and we'll set it up."
"We?"
"Yeah mizuki is going to help once they hear about this."
"Fine I'll ask toya when he's free."
-the next day-
At weekend garage:
"Hey toya on Saturday are you free?"
"Yea why?"
"I wanna take you somewhere without an and kohane."
"Ah ok where though?"
"Just met me at the park near my house at 5:00 pm"
"Alright then."
-on Saturday-
I walked to the park and saw toya waiting for me.
"Hey toya let's go to my house."
"Sure."
We walked to my house and talked.
I opened the door and saw the house cleaned and saw a bunch of decorations. They did a surprisingly good job and didn't over do it.
I sat down on the couch and toya followed.
"So Toya I need to tell you something."
"Hm?"
"I like you...in the romantic way."
There was a few seconds of silence which felt like years to me.
"Akito I don't feel the same way but thanks for making it awkward between us." Then he got up and left.
Ena and Mizuki walked down the stairs.
"Akito..."
"It's fine I'll just go to my room."
I felt like I had just lost everything I probably broken up vivid bad squad. I sat on my bed and just cried. I didn't feel like going to school. The next day and my phone was blowing up. I just wanted to quit everything now. There's no point in my going to practice or school. What's the point in anything? I don't feel like eating or doing anything.
Im tired.
-a few months later-
I joined Enas group and started singing with them. Im their main vocalist now and I help with their overall singing. My hair also got longer and I started going to school again. I'm fine now ,I've come to except that Not Every Flower Will Bloom.
Now it's Ans pov kinda a epilogue
It's been a few months since what happened Toya did admit he was a little harsh but it hasn't been the same without Akito. We've tried talking to him of course he didn't respond and just avoided us so we tried Ena and then Mizuki but they just said he didn't want to see us and that we would be better off without him cause we were all talented and he was just a burden to us.

——————————————————-

Our planing is so good JonathethJoethy3rd low key spoiling the next chapter but yeah fluff is next <3

low key spoiling the next chapter but yeah fluff is next <3