Chapter 10: Historians Will Say They Were Best Friends

A/N: Shifting back to past tense

********************************************

RIVER

It's a dark room with purple walls. Your typical demon-king-castle-dark-academia bedroom.

"Your highness, you're working too hard."

"For the last time, stop calling me 'your highness'. I have a name."

"...You're still working too hard."

"Uh, duh."

"..."

The blonde-haired butler looked exasperatedly at the black-haired demon king.

"I understand that the prophecy is being fulfilled and it's time to keep your promise or whatsoever, but please, your highness-"

"Vivin."

"..."

"Come on, say my name. It's not that difficult, Xander."

"..."

"I'm literally courting you. Stop with the 'your highness' bullshit. It's annoying."

"...Vivin. Stop overworking yourself."

"Okay!"

The demon king, now revealed to be Vivin, smiles good-naturedly and raises his hands like a child wanting to be picked up. The butler, Xander, sighs and steps closer to hug him. Vivin wraps his arms around Xander's shoulder and buries his face into the crook of his neck.

Xander patted the taller man's head. Vivin straightened and locked his lips with Xander's.

After that, things became R-18.

This...is a very weird dream. It probably isn't even a dream. My brain isn't capable of even thinking such graphic smut. It has to be a vision or something. Or it could be a demigod dream, too. You know, the dreams that the demigods from Percy Jackson have?

Also, TAKE THAT YOU HOMOPHOBIC BANANA PEELS WHO SAID THAT THIS SHIP WASN'T CANON. FUCKING TAKE THAT. HAHAHAHA-

Ahem.

...

Ooooookay. My sex-repulsed tendencies are kicking in. Why am I watching these two people do the do? I can't even look away or cover my eyes or even close my eyes because I JUST REALIZED I DON'T HAVE A BODY???? WHAT???

Oh my god, wake me up, somebody. I don't- DID XANDER JUST CALL VIVIN 'DADDY'? This is a lot of fanfiction material...

Oh wait. We don't write fanfiction anymore.

How do I wake up? I don't wanna keep watching these two...

How long have I been asleep for, again? Someone has to wake me up soon, right?

I'm cringing so bad right now. Ew, sex. Please wake me up. Literally anyone, wake me up.

"-ver."

Is that the sound of my saviour?

"River! Wake up!"

I open my eyes to find myself back in the medical room.

"Oh, you're alive. That's good," Rhea said.

"Xander has a daddy kink."

"What."

* * *

"Wow. Why can't I have hot fanservice dreams?" Rhea pouted, seemingly jealous.

"I would gladly give you the power of having hot fanservice dreams. That was traumatizing."

"You ungrateful Asexual..." Rhea sighed. I sighed. We finger gunned each other.