pet peeve: overused plots

Okay peeps. This is so common in TorSol and RoLey fics. I call them "chains".

I even started a WilNy chain.

So, this is the plot I usually see in TorSol fics I read on my seperate device (not a phone or a computer).

A new soldier we shall cal Sol enters the outpost, meets a 'tour guide' which may be their destinied friend... meets the commander aka Torcher, goes back to common dormitory, our dear little Sol writes in diary which may or may not get discovered. Either way, a random soldier which is their nemesis would bully him about it (if the diary isn't discovered, then the soldier will bully Sol about him being gay)... R4p3 may be included afterwards because of his sexuality and will get threatened not to tell Torcher.

It either has two endings, the happy ending will consist of Torcher getting FBI assistance and arresting the said soldier. The other ending will consist of Sol departing from the army to live unharmed which will cause the nemesis to regret his actions. Sol will be found a few years later, and yay, the main couple reunited.

The RoLey chain? It just starts with Poley having to find a missing mouse and encountering Robby. Sadly, there are discontinued fics or uncompleted fics of the said ship that there are no similar endings to be found.

The WilNy chain I started is either Billy or Rash will introduce her to Pony, just to state a boring fact.

Anyways, the advice I should give? Maybe using your beautiful mind, try to think of a plot of your own.

You can be inspired by their fics but people are expecting something different now. They are used to the same plot they are encountering in every TorSol and RoLey fic. They are looking for new fics consisting of the same ship to see something different. Be the first one to write one of those.