fun fact: "official" relative ships

Every ship fic needs a side ship. Not every ship fic has to focus on the main ship itself.

But as I noticed on some ship fics on my separate device, there is this significant side ship included, what I call "secondary ships".

A secondary ship is the ship which has mentioned and has moments plenty of times, but not as plenty as the main ship and mentioned more than the tertiary side ships. A secondary ship is usually the ship of the protagonist's bestie.

Like this:

""So who do you have a crush on?" Katie asked Kitty. Kitty's eyes scanned the crowed and saw someone which made her heart flutter. "T-Tigry," she murmured,"

Their moments are usually discovered in a different perspective, so lets say that I'm writing a KaLix fic, and most chapters consists of them as the main ship, because they are the main ship. But you can find KitGry moments in chapters, with those chapters starting from their perspective.

For a boring fact, I call a side ship an "extra ship" when it only has one or two moments. Usually mentioned in the text, like this:

"...as Zizzy entered the school, one of her schoolmates her crush Pony was talking about -Giraffy- was seen snogging with Mimi,"

Back to business. Did you notice that in every TorSol fic, RoLey is the secondary ship? Or that in every RoLey fic, MiMo is the side ship?

Yup. Just saying facts and no hate. Its really fun when you include side ships in your stories.