pet peeve: overuse of capitalization

Hello There Peeps. Today Is Another Pet Peeve I Shall Give You Which I Find Very Annoying.

See? That sentence I have just said above is cringey right?

Seriously, I was roleplaying on a group chat one time and one of the roleplayers texts like that. Don't you get tired by pressing the caps lock again and again?

It sounds childish (well... to me anyway) and is REALLY annoying. People will like it better if you write it like this:

Hello there peeps. Today is another pet peeve I shall give you which I find very annoying.

(yea. i hate grammar-)

That sounds formal, right? Plus your readers wouldn't need to get weirded out.

You can only capitalize a word when its... (if you will write a story and you are planning to make it lowercase intended (make sure to place it in the description!) you are free to not do this)

When its at the beginning of the sentence. After a sentence with a period.

Name of a character (e:g: Dessa).

Cities and countries (e:g: United Kingdom).

Acronyms (e:g: U.S.A or simply USA).

Titles (some words like 'and' and 'of' don't need to get capitalized, unless if you are putting them at the beginning of the title, anyways examples: Journey to Doveport, And Here We Are)

And... wait. You should listen to your English classes. I ain't an English teacher. I'm just an advicer.

Dang (again).