APOLOGY LETTER + ANNOUNCEMENT

(WILL NOT BE APPLIED TO COMPLETED STORIES)

hello there.

does any of you remember me?

the corny sequence, the official Bianca William who used to write corny Piggy stories?

i would never call piggy a 'corny' fandom. as we all know, the fandom is dead.

to start with, i missed the energy i used to have whenever i write piggy stories. now, i am completely out of ideas and i'm... not into the fandom as i used to be.

i hope my theme made it clear that i am moving.

but... why?

as i stated from one of my announcements (if you are still paying attention to them), i cannot stay in one fandom forever.

the same question applied in my mind when i saw most of the piggy community are gone. and here i am now, having the answer i wanted.

once you get into a fandom that is actually alive (no slander to the piggy community- that's still slightly operating/ especially when it has popularity, it's hard to pull you out of it.

people come and go. people change.

but does that mean i am deleting any of my stories?

no

i won't take it too far now. i still want new piggy players to read my stories, but keep in mind, they are outdated and a bit old. i just want to have a refresh/

i hope you all understand me. i'm dearly apologize that i won't write anything on this account anymore, but i will check in from time to time.

farewell.

love from, bianca