pet peeve: alliteration overuse

Okay.

This might be a big slap against yall since most of the Piggy Community uses alliteration when writing Human AUs.

Alliteration consists of two words that have the same leeter in the beginning, for baby Piggy Players out there.

Example: Doubtful Darlings, Enthusiastic engineers. Fantastic Friends.

Ah yes. I pay attention to my English classes. English is my ult, especially when I want to be a writer in the future (oh look who is typing now...)

Again, I'm not trying to hate your fics. Don't think I hate your Human AUs. I will love and support every AU and opinions and headcanons you have.

Does your brain reach the point that the names sounds cringey?

If yes, try to make names that don't require alliteration.

Even in the game itself, MiniToon doesn't use alliteration on some characters, since most characters there have alliterative names depending on the character's species, such as Penny Piggy, Rash Raccoon, Zizzy Zebra, Willow Wolf, and Mimi Mole.

The characters which doesn't have alliteration is Filip, who is a coyote. Another example is Georgie, who is a pig.

In my Human AU, I use alliteration, but if the names doesn't sound humanly and instead cringey, I think of something else.

Instead of Geoff for Giraffy, you can name him Edward.

Or research research research. Consult your search engine for surnames and names. That's why Google exists.