Can't Stop (Loving You)

*•*•*•*•*•Jaz's POV*•*•*•*•*•
My jaw drops.
I stare at him, surprised. That's the last thing I expected him to say, and it leaves me with nothing to say.
He gets off his bike and moves closer to me.
"I love you Jazzie," he repeats. "and I should've told you sooner. At first, this was just a bet, but it's not anymore, it hasn't been since I got to know the real you." He grabs my hand. "All those things I've told you, everything I've done, I meant them all. It was real. My love is real... Please believe me...please don't leave me.."
He stares into my eyes, and as he does his eyes well up with tears. He blinks as they threaten to spill over, then looks down and lets go of my hand, taking my silence as rejection.
Before he gets the chance to walk away I grab his hand, causing him to look into my eyes again.
Part of me feels like I should still be angry, but I know I can't. Michael's being sincere, I can see it in his eyes. I know he's not lying.
"I.." I take a deep breath, my heart beating loudly. "I love you too Michael." I say, and I mean it.
Michael's entire demeanor changes. His eyes light up, then his expression changes from defeated to surprised, to almost...delighted.
Before I know what he's doing he's got be wrapped up in a huge bear hug.
He laughs then spins me around.
"Do you really?" He asks after he puts me down.
He's smiling from ear to ear, which makes me giggle.
"I wouldn't say it if I didn't mean it."
He puts his hand on the side of my face and gently runs his thumb over my cheek, then leans in and kisses me softly.
"I'm so glad I found you." he says, staring into my eyes. "I'm sorry that I hurt you."
I smile, the last bits of my anger ebbing away as he kisses me.
"Come on, let's get out of here." he says and hands me a helmet. He drives us to his house and pulls me inside.
He's on me before I can say anything, kissing me and pulling off my clothes as he walks us to his room. He shuts the door behind us and lays me down on his bed. I bite my lip and smile. I can't believe he's mine.
-------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys!! I just wanna say that I'm super sorry it's been so long since I've updated!! Thank you guys so much for waiting this long, it means a lot to know that you've enjoyed it so much so far. Ik this is kind've short, but I'm working on the next part now ❤❤