Hiding Fail

*****Jaz's POV*****

" Michael?! What do I do? " I whispered.

" Hide! " michael whispered back.

I franticly looked around for a place to hide. I ran to his closet and opened the door. Damn, it's filled with crap! I closed the door and looked around. I can't hide under the bed, it's too high up.

" Michael? " his dad said banging on the door.

Crap! Wait, duh! I can hide in the bathroom. I ran inside and closed the door quietly.

I heard Michael open his door and let his dad in.

" What are you doing home, schools not over yet? " his dad asked.

" Uhh, I felt sick." michael replied.

" Hmm, well, okay, I just had to come over to pick up something for your mom."

" Okay."

" Hey, did you get a new backpack? "

Shit! My backpack, he's gonna know something is up, especially since it's pink and blue!

" Um, no, that's... Janet's! Yeah, that's Janet's backpack! " michael said.

" But, she's at school." his dad replied.

Michael was silent.

" Give me that backpack." he said.

" Um, no, that's mine! "

" Don't lie to me boy! " I heard him cross the room.

I cracked the bathroom door and looked out. His dad grabbed my bag and unzipped it.

" What the hell? " he yelled, taking out my dirty clothes, starting with my panties.

" Where is she? " he demanded, throwing the dirty clothes at Michael.

" I don't know what you're talking about! " michael lied, throwing my clothes on the floor.

His dad started looking around for me.

He opened the closet and saw that it was full of crap.

" Damn, you need to clean that crap up! he said, slamming the door.

I laughed, louder than I meant to, and made him turn around to face me. I hurriedly closed the door and ran to the shower.

On my way there, I slipped on a wet spot and fell to the floor.

" Ow! " I screamed, turning to the door to see that Michael and his dad were standing there, and had saw the whole thing.

°•°•°•°•°

Hey! This book is a request from JazzieJayyyz, check her out, she's awesome! And check out her new book 'Ill be waving as you drive away.' If you have a request, just let me know! If you wanna make a cover for this book, email it to me at vikchik01@yahoo.com or vikchik01@gmail.com, and I'll use it!

Vote!

Comment!

Follow!

(:♥:)