Taking The Next Step

°•°•°•°•Jaz's P.O.V.°•°•°•°•

I play with Michael's keys nervously as I walk outside to his car. What if I scratch his car? Ugh, he'd kill me.

I unlock the door and get in, then carefully shut it after me. As I drive to his house, my mind wondered off to last night. I smile as I remember him pushing Ashley away, even though he didn't know I was watching. I guess he really does like me.

°•°•°•°•Michael's P.O.V.°•°•°•°•

I watch from my bedroom window as Jazzie pulls into my driveway. I smile as she gets out. She's so beautiful. I grab my backpack from my bed then walk out of my room and downstairs to the front door. I open it just as Jazzie is about to knock.

"Good morning beautiful." I say.

She blushes.

"Good morning, Michael." she hands me the keys to my car.

"Thanks." I pause. "And I'm sorry about last night."

"Oh. . . it's fine."

I nod.

"Ready to go?" I ask.

"Uh, yeah." she steps back so I can come out, which I do, then I close the door behind me.

We walk to my car in comfortable silence.

I hold the passenger door open for her, and then close it behind her after she got in.

I get in the driver's seat and drive towards school.

A minute later, Jazzie grabed my free hand. I glance over at her, surprised.

She blushes, but looks down, so I squeeze her hand as I look back at the road.

"Jazzie?" I ask after a few minutes.

"Mhm?"

"I want you to come home with me after school. . . okay?"

She looks at me, kind've curious, but she nods. "Okay."

I smile. . . I can't wait for later.

°•°•°•°•Jaz's P.O.V.°•°•°•°•

I walk into the cafeteria with a smile on my face. I love eating with Michael.

I get my food and sit next to Michael, who gives me a big kiss, surprising me.

I blush but kiss him back.

When we finally pull apart, almost everyone in tear whole cafateria is staring at us.

Michael pretends he doesn't see them.

"How's your day going?" he asks.

"Great now."

He giggles and gives me a small kiss.

"Good."

We start eating, and after I few minutes I see Ashley and her friends glaring at me from across the hallway.

I ignore them.

*******After School*******

°•°•°•°•Michael's P.O.V.°•°•°•°•

I wait for Jazzie outside by my car, when David and some of my other friends who are in on the bet walk to me.

"You're a good actor." David said and laughed. "I don't think I could do this."

"Why?" I ask.

"Cause Jaz is so ...."

"So...?"

"Whatever, I just don't see how you can do this."

I smirk. "I have better than what you have."

"Yeah? And what is it that I have?"

"Used up, slutty whores."

David's silent for a second.

"What's going on with you man?" he asks. "....Do you...do you actually like her?"

I'm silent now. I look away just as Jaz walks up to me.

"I gotta go." I mumble to them and walk away with Jazzie.

°•°•°•°•Jaz's P.O.V.°•°•°•°•

"You okay?" I ask Michael as we get inside his car.

He smiles at me. "I'm great."

He grabs my hand and starts the drive to his house.

When we get there, he leads me inside and up to his bedroom.

Once inside, he shuts the door and stares at me.

"What?" I ask quietly.

He walks to me and slides my backpack off my shoulders, the pulls me into a long, sweet kiss.

The longer the kiss goes on, the rougher it gets.

He moans into the kiss and backs me up to the bed.

I start to get nervous when he lays me onto the bed and climbs on top of me.

He gently starts rubbing all over my body.

"M-michael, what're you doing?" I ask.

He doesn't answer, just kisses me again.

He reaches down and rubs my thigh, deepening the kiss.

With the other hand he grabs my breast.

"Stop it." I say.

"Why?" He keeps doing it. "Don't you want this?"

"I..." I trail off, thinking.

Michael is the only guy who's ever wanted to do this with me...and honestly I do want it...but we haven't really been together long enough.

"I promise I won't hurt you." he says, stopping. He looks down into my eyes and I suddenly get an overwhelming feeling of trust and want for him.

"O-okay." I whisper, nervous.

He takes off my shirt, then keeps eye contact with me as he takes off my bra. He stares down at my chest and licks his lips.

I start to get really self consisious, and I think he could tell because he looked back into my eyes and gave me a small smile.

"You're so beautiful." he says.

I blush, not really believing it.

"You are." He kisses me and gently grabs my breast again. I moan softly, causing him to smile.

"You like that?" he whispers and squeezes it.

I bite my lip and nod, and moan again.

He kisses me again and then takes off my pants, followed by my panties.

He takes off his clothes, but before he says anything else he stares at me again.

"You ready?" he asks.

I nod and he thrusts into me.

*************

Michael's been holding me in his arms and we've been talking for a while.

I never thought I would loose my v-card that soon...and not to Michael Jackson.... but I did.

And he's so sweet though. Everything he says to me.

Eventually I look at the clock and see how late it is.

"Holy shit." I sit up. "I have to go." I say.

Michael looks up at me sweetly.

"Please don't..." he says quietly.

I'm torn.

I pull out my phone and see missed calls from my mom. I sigh and look at him, who's looking at me hopefully.

"Fine." I turn off my phone and toss it to the side, making my way back into Michael's arms.